Anybody saying Pac wasn't a lyricist, come inside because u got some explaining to do

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
listen u retard this is my last time adressing u
they were more then one syllable u idiot and they rhymed.

:russ:

Mation and cation do rhyme

BUT DO VAC AND PROC RHYME? NO fakkit. SO NO THEY ARE NOT MULTISYLLABIC RHYMES. GOOD GOD YOU'RE fukkING STUPID :dead::dead::dead:

I don't have time for autistic cum guzzling, should-have-been-aborted ass pondscum like you. Disappear fakkit and don't even think about quoting anything I ever type.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

Mation and cation do rhyme

BUT DO VAC AND PROC RHYME? NO fakkit. SO NO THEY ARE NOT MULTISYLLABIC RHYMES. GOOD GOD YOU'RE fukkING STUPID :dead::dead::dead:

I don't have time for autistic cum guzzling, should-have-been-aborted ass pondscum like you. Disappear fakkit and don't even think about quoting anything I ever type.

dumb ass i never said they rhymed u dumb ass i said those syllables were apart of the scheme u idiot

and u said cation and mation did not rhyme

case close.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
king sol why are you debating with that idiot. he has no idea what a multi syllable rhyme is. He PM'd me the same stupid question and I gave him the same answer everyone else did and he still arguing, just ignore son.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
king sol why are you debating with that idiot. he has no idea what a multi syllable rhyme is. He PM'd me the same stupid question and I gave him the same answer everyone else did and he still arguing, just ignore son.

You're so right. I should know better than to argue with people who have autism. :manny:

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

you lying your ass off and u said this

MoneyBags said:
you are essentially rhyming the same word man. the "ation" part in both vacation and proclamation. that's lazy ass rhyming right there. multi syllables have multiple syllables that rhyme, not just end part of the word. that shyt is basic that way.'

now dumb ass proclamation and vacation is not rhyming the same word u idiot he is rhyming different words u dumb fukk

now u just got exposed u finished.