The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had it for a while on Steam and never dedicated any time to it. Never even bought the cable that I needed to connect to my guitar. I saw it on sale on a PSN flash sale a couple of weeks ago and went ahead and got it and ordered the cable of Amazon. I haven't spent a lot of time with it, but so far so good. Monster Hunter has gotten in the way.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I mainly play rhythm but War Ensemble by Slayer helped me a lot with speed and palm muting

Laid to Rest by Lamb of God helped me with groove along with what I listed above.

Stockholm Syndrome by Muse is my favorite though. I used to struggle with the bridge but slowing down riff repeater and having the speed progress every time I nailed it helped. I'd recommend using it as a supplement to your playing instead of the primary learning tool. Justin guitar on YouTube has good lessons for free

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Reviving this thread. I have a Fender Squire Strat for about 3-4yrs, just now bought a 15w amp for it :snoop:. Told myself I would learn how to play, finally getting around to it. Just picked up Rocksmith, this has got to be one of the best music learning tools for guitar. I learned how to play piano at a young age, picked it up again a few years back from youtube vids.