Anybody on theColi mess with fish tanks ?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Always wanted a turtle breh.

Something about keeping sea brehs in a cage doesn't sit right with me.

:patrice:

my turtle got bigger so I put it in a 55 gallon tank so he's good for a while, plenty of room to swim in. When I get another crib I'm going to get a land turtle because the one I looked at lives for 50 years

I want to go all out one day and do one of those salt water tanks that look like an entire ecosystem in your house.
Types-of-Saltwater-Tanks.jpg

salt water tanks are a lot more work than freshwater tanks, so if you get one you have to constantly maintain it

Couple times.They always die though so I quit.

This was my little set up.Fun when things are good.

sad to hear that, you should get a beta like me, they're extremely tough and easy to care for my breh

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Yeah but don't fishset gotta scrub shyt stains? Don't the tank be smelling like shyt? You gotta empty out all that nasty water

:russ:

breh are you joking, or just never had a fish tank, they're easy to clean, if you owned a fish tank with sh1t stains and a fish tank isn't for you, lmao
I'm guessing you're just joking though, it's all good breh

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I used keep like 3 fishtanks at a time. People used pay me to set theirs up.

I've quit because the type and quality of fish I want don't come in any more. I like the large predatory fish.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I looked at some small fish tanks for the beta I'm getting an like 90% either don't have tops, or the top is sold separately... it's a hustle but I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy the top separately, smh