Anybody on here rent out their cars with Turo?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
My homegirl from DC is making 1K profit a month on it right now?

Thinking of dropping 15K or less on a little hatchback vehicle to get started?

What y’all think?
needs to be something nikkas gonna actually want to rent that would be either unavailable or too expensive from the standard rental companies

Tesla
Mercedes
BMW
Lexus
Sports cars
High end specs of regular cars

Etc.

Not a 15k Toyota hatchback bro. Even a basic base model BMW X1 would rent faster than something like that.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
needs to be something nikkas gonna actually want to rent that would be either unavailable or too expensive from the standard rental companies

Tesla
Mercedes
BMW
Lexus
Sports cars
High end specs of regular cars

Etc.

Not a 15k Toyota hatchback bro. Even a basic base model BMW X1 would rent faster than something like that.

I figured cars such as those would be bad. As for Turo cause isn’t Turo for people who just need basic cars to use for the day?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I figured cars such as those would be bad. As for Turo cause isn’t Turo for people who just need basic cars to use for the day?

nah that’s more like Zipcar . nikkas I know use Turo for hood exotics . Tesla’s Maseratis etc for like $100 a day or a lil more or less

that’s where you can make $$$$ at

there are regular whips on there but they don’t get near as much action

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I studied their Reddit page a few years ago when I was thinking about it. The people was making the most money was the people who had a fleet of cars and wasn’t no nice cars it was cheap cars like Chrysler 200, Dodge Dart, Chevy Cruze, Dodge avenger and stuff like that. They was making money hand over foot. They even had people working for them dropping the cars off at the airport and picking them up and cleaning them. Going over the car and documenting all the stuff in case they had to make a claim. I know people in this thread trying to tell you. You need a high end car or something but that’s not true. A lot of people use Turo because sometimes it’s cheaper to rent a minivan versus a rental car company. Plus they don’t got that 25 year old age limit.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
My homegirl from DC is making 1K profit a month on it right now?

Thinking of dropping 15K or less on a little hatchback vehicle to get started?

What y’all think?

Heard of this on F/F podcast. They be trippin, but be droppin gems to. I’ve heard of ppl making 10K/month from it. Maybe they use multiple cars?