Anybody legit afraid of Climate Change?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
wM33GL.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I went to Alaska last September. While at Glacier Bay I saw a glacier breakoff and was mad cause I was thinking that'd be dope to have capture on camera. Then like 1 minute later another broke off. Then another and another. shyt had me shook lol.

Did you know Antarctica actually has a doomsday glacier? Very interesting read, just like the Yellowstone volcano that can end us. I love reading shyt about earth and it's possibilities.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Was going to say, I'm not but there's a lot to be afraid of.

I'm more afraid that there's places and animals I won't ever see. New insect migratory patterns that we never had to deal with. Certain diseases becoming more prevalent or suddenly a prehistoric virus melts with the arctic permafrost.

I fear the turmoil associated with climate refugees; we see how a few thousand migrants turned Chicago and New York upside-down. What happens when Bangladesh floods and suddenly 10 million people have no home.

Or to bring it closer to home, what happens when Miami or Tampa floods and the water simply doesn't recede. And we have a million people with no where to go.

I want to be cognizant because you need to prepare, but likewise I can't let paranoia get the best of me so I just shut it off and stop indulging after a period of time.

Excellent post good Breh.

Alligators.

They are prevalent in FL an sh/t. Now they are moving north. Cause the climate.

Climate refugees is absolutely gonna be real.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I made a thread about this asking nikkas in Georgia, "How y'all feel about Florida Man becoming a Georgia problem when South Florida floods".

Red States will try to take over neighborhoods and people will get slaughtered. I'm pro eliminating most Florida residents, but nobody will know who is a normal person.

With lame ass nikkas like Kodak Black having a mass impact on the minds down there, it's probably better that nobody makes it out of there.
The future may start to resemble the wild west. All this tech, but the climate is so wild and unstable in certain places people are just on their own. Gotta handle medical shyt on their own, crime shyt on their own, etc...

Fun fact, one of the biggest reasons why there's global hunger and food instability still is not because we don't have enough food, we don't have stable ways of getting food to the most food insecure places, be it they are war torn, the climate is shyt, or the roads there or airports there are too unstable/crime/pirate-enabled areas, or the infrastructure to hold food so it doesn't expire is shyt. And subsequently adjacent countries or in some cases the countries themselves disable the ability to get food to them. Palestine for instance, and several dozen other places all around the world.

This is only going to get worse as the climate gets crazier. Lagos, Nigeria will be the most populated city in the world in 30 years, and it has one of the highest risks of sea level rise anywhere in the world and obviously they have a ton of ethnic turmoil.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes. It's going to cause a lot of food shortages.

Anybody who thinks they'll be dead before it's an issue must be drinking the MAGA kool-aid.