AnyBody Know where to Get the BEST *FAKE* Nikes On eBay

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah I moved on to new balance shoes they ain't expensive and are more comfortable than nikes :to:

Exactly, I got to the point that I didn't want to have on the same shoes that 5-6 of my potnas had on. I'd go and find some fresh Adidas, Lacoste, and other shoes nobody else had.

Don't get me wrong, i got 2 pair of Jordans and I'll still buy a pair of tight white nike cortez for the summer. But I'lll be damn if 'ma be walking win some fake tennis shoes on my feet.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
check out on youtube a lot of nikkas are doing video reviews of "good replicas"

:manny:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Exactly, I got to the point that I didn't want to have on the same shoes that 5-6 of my potnas had on. I'd go and find some fresh Adidas, Lacoste, and other shoes nobody else had.

Don't get me wrong, i got 2 pair of Jordans and I'll still buy a pair of tight white nike cortez for the summer. But I'lll be damn if 'ma be walking win some fake tennis shoes on my feet.

MEXICAN?:skip:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I'm not huge into kicks, I usually just got some all white Nike Air Max that Ill constantly cop when they stop looking fresh

When I wasn't in school and working full time I'd cop J's here and there.

I been looking at some AirMax and Dunks on eBay and the prices are obviously too low for what they are but looking at em Im thinking :manny:

If anybody knows any sellers that sell cheap real

or

some legit looking fakes.........Lemme know:jawalrus:

:beli:

*entas de booth*

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:snoop:

Stop wearing fakes.

Many a nikka have gotten their chances ruined of getting some p*ssy because of their shoes. Now a days girls do know. Or atleast the ones I know. I don't hang with bytches with fukked up kicks.

When I see fakes imma come up to you and ask you about them. And laugh you the fukk out.

Me: What are those? :dwillhuh:

You: Idk :duck:

Me: idk either :russ: