AnyBody Know where to Get the BEST *FAKE* Nikes On eBay

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I'm not huge into kicks, I usually just got some all white Nike Air Max that Ill constantly cop when they stop looking fresh

When I wasn't in school and working full time I'd cop J's here and there.

I been looking at some AirMax and Dunks on eBay and the prices are obviously too low for what they are but looking at em Im thinking :manny:

If anybody knows any sellers that sell cheap real

or

some legit looking fakes.........Lemme know:jawalrus:

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
mjplease2.png

Time to drop dime on this nikka.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I got fake jordans once from a friend at school, them joints break easily homie. It's a waste of time a n1gga can't even run without looking like I'm in quicksand.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I got fake jordans once from a friend at school, them joints break easily homie. It's a waste of time a n1gga can't even run without looking like I'm in quicksand.

Back when AF1's were popping Id cop em from the hair salon lady

your right though its like the shoe would start splitting apart..

I really dont give a fukk about wearing FAKE kicks though because UNLESS your a sneaker head you aint gonna be able to tell

plus bytches cant tell the difference:shaq:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I bought some fake Jordan's from some chinese website a friend put me up on a few years ago and the shoes were immaculate in appearance. The main difference is that they were no way near as comfy as the real shoes, as my feet hurt like hell after wearing em longer than a few hours. I donated them shyts to goodwill though.

Fukk Jordan's anyway. Them shots are over hyped.

P.s. the website in question has since been taken off line.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I bought some fake Jordan's from some chinese website a friend put me up on a few years ago and the shoes were immaculate in appearance. The main difference is that they were no way near as comfy as the real shoes, as my feet hurt like hell after wearing em longer than a few hours. I donated them shyts to goodwill though.

thats the other downside... them bytches are have no cushioning it feels like

fukk it though Ill through some dr scholls in em

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes

:laugh: the real ones are overpriced, even the fakes. It only cost about 5 dollars to produce real jordan shoes :mjpls:

charges about over 100 :huhldup:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Best Fake Shoes? Damn, the struggle is real b.

But if you gotta get some fake Js or AF1s you should probably just find some different shoes.

I respect people who go out and find some Nikes I haven't seen before more than someone just trying to be "cool" and buying fake ones

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Best Fake Shoes? Damn, the struggle is real b.

But if you gotta get some fake Js or AF1s you should probably just find some different shoes.

I respect people who go out and find some Nikes I haven't seen before more than someone just trying to be "cool" and buying fake ones

Yeah I moved on to new balance shoes they ain't expensive and are more comfortable than nikes :to: