Anybody interested i making extra $$$$

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol

People that know how to make money online, dont share their knowledge online.

nah, people do share their "secrets". but the reality is there are no secrets...there is a very large platform (the internet) and the underbelly of making it twerk. SEO is what makes the entire internet twerk. people that teach don't give away everything, they never will because it makes for more competition in their niche market. but they do exchange value for money. that's the rule. in most cases they'll give you the map....they'll tell you how to navigate the map, but it's up to you to implement your own strategies and find your own path to dominate. SEO is great because you can create a niche or provide a service niche based off of markets you already know. the navigation is what's really being taught, but actually riding that road and building your own is entirely up to you. nobody ever hands you the keys to THEIR kingdom...but they'll be cryptic about how you can build one yourself.

illadope

きんが
Daps
nah, people do share their "secrets". but the reality is there are no secrets...there is a very large platform (the internet) and the underbelly of making it twerk. SEO is what makes the entire internet twerk. people that teach don't give away everything, they never will because it makes for more competition in their niche market. but they do exchange value for money. that's the rule. in most cases they'll give you the map....they'll tell you how to navigate the map, but it's up to you to implement your own strategies and find your own path to dominate. SEO is great because you can create a niche or provide a service niche based off of markets you already know. the navigation is what's really being taught, but actually riding that road and building your own is entirely up to you. nobody ever hands you the keys to THEIR kingdom...but they'll be cryptic about how you can build one yourself.

I feel ya. Thats all Ive been doing these last few months.