Anybody interested i making extra $$$$

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yesterday i replied to a thread about capitalism and i mentioned i knew teenagers who made $200 day doing freelance SEO work (which is completely true). i had a few people hit up my inbox asking me about it. well today anybody who wants to learn is in luck. one of the top SEO firms released a training course a few days ago....usually you'd have to pay for it, but a friend of mine hacked the registration page so if you don't have the money right now you can still register and take the course. hurry up before they shut the link down.

it's a video course that takes you step by step of exactly what search engine optimization is and ultimately how to monetize your skill to make a shytload of money. anyway...

pm me for the link

:cheers:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
why you have to put in an e-mail address though? leaves a trail breh...

u can either make up a fake one or use the one you have. it doesn't matter because as soon as you enter it in you get access. you don't have to confirm the e-mail or anything.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If the link ever stops working and anybody wants it, I got a link where it's all downloaded and what not. also have an account and pw you could use.

From the reviews Ive seen if you're already adept at SEO it really isnt too much there you wouldnt know. But if your new to it then it's pretty great.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
this guy just talks and talks and doesnt get to the point. i feel like im being bamboozled op

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
this guy just talks and talks and doesnt get to the point. i feel like im being bamboozled op

Yeah, I felt the same way. I stopped watching after the first two (should have skipped entirely). But Im going to pick it back up in a hour or so.

Based on reviews Ive seen..it's worth it of your completely new or never really tried your hand at SEO. But if you're pretty adept at it, it could be a good refresher to shyt you already know but it won't really reveal anything new.

Also read that he basically just repackaged shyt he had in previous courses. The easiest way to make $1000 dollars to is to teach 1000 ppl how to make 1000 dollars...

illadope

きんが
Daps
lol

People that know how to make money online, dont share their knowledge online.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
are you guys kidding? the cacn*gga gave away two books on SEO and an entire series. you have to get thru the talking to get to the goods. i agree, that the first 3 videos he's not really getting to the point, but after module 3 it's pure gold.