Anybody Here Worked at Radioshack?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
the shack is only good for two things.

1. if you need a quick electronic part and don't feel like going to one of the bigger electronic superstores.

2. if you wanna fukk one of the trashy female salesgirls to bust a fast nut

I used them for both reasons :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that's probably the most useless store, has to be a front for something :merchant:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

1. if you need a quick electronic part and don't feel like going to one of the bigger electronic superstores.

:gladbron: haha I did the same thing when i worked there breh....shytty pay though u gotta cell a million cell phones to make dough.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
that story on the old site was classic, someone said something like they walked in there, and no one was around, asking for a cable or something, which they didn't have, and the manager came out like Gus Fring, 'Thank you for your business, we apologize we are unable to help you today, we hope you will consider us for your future electronic needs' lol

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
that story on the old site was classic, someone said something like they walked in there, and no one was around, asking for a cable or something, which they didn't have, and the manager came out like Gus Fring, 'Thank you for your business, we apologize we are unable to help you today, we hope you will consider us for your future electronic needs' lol

:myman: that was me. That's my classic thread :to:

Every store around that radio shack is out of business but the radio shack is still up and running with no customers :merchant:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:myman: that was me. That's my classic thread :to:

Every store around that radio shack is out of business but the radio shack is still up and running with no customers :merchant:

Man that was a classic thread. I found it mad late though.

But on the real how does circuit city, best buy fall off and radio shaq is still in business. I don't think I've ever been in a store with more than 5 customers. At least the chicken shack Gus was running was popular lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's funny you mentioned that last part because I've actually smashed one that worked there awhile back. The biggest slut I've ever met. She needs to be in movies for real. So Radio Shack only hire these type of women huh? I guess I might have to apply after all.