Anybody here scared of commitment in terms of a relationship?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I'm honest with myself. The only reason that I would settle down is to have a family....there is always the possibility that I might meet someone who is worth me giving up my roster for but its less likely as time goes on.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
My lady so pissed off at me right now cuz I told her I was staying at the homies house last night not gonna drive around stoned. I said this before I left the crib.

Get to the spot and she texts me u coming home? I misread / stoned and say yes.

Two hour later I say night bebe see u tomorrow.

Now she fukking on this whole rampage I can't so this etc etc. if u seen my other posts regarding this woman...Im a glutton for punishment...

I'm outta this shyt...gotta chill on the hoes for a minute

the dawg house :wow:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I mean im not necessarily scared of it just don't see the point. And i hate when dudes take the "running assumption" that you just have to commit.. like what if i see something in her that id like to avoid on that level? she might just be a decent level 2 no need to go to level 3-4. as i get older dawg, i look back on the girls I've been with and honestly alot of them i should've left earlier not stayed longer. I got a homeboy just broke up with his girl after having a whole kid not even a year old.. he really just wanted to fukk her raw but now u fukking up multiple lives with your carelessness.

most things arent meant to be forever. i still hold out hope for that one girl but im only doing it once so not trying to run it up here and there taking unnecessary risks.