Anybody here scared of commitment in terms of a relationship?

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a committed man I would say it’s not natural for a man to be in a committed relationship much less married. Sure you can have an agreement that both of you won’t fukk anyone else but at the first sign of static its a sign to bounce.

New p*ssy is always around the corner. Flirting with women, going out and doing stuff in that honeymoon phase, and everyone for the most part presenting their best self. That tends to get lost when over time with the same person.

Get into a committed relationship later on life with someone equally yoked and who has as much to lose. I’m talking like 50 something years old. We here for a good time, not a long one.

Men hunt, women nest. Try fighting billions of years of programming is a fools errand.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
As a committed man I would say it’s not natural for a man to be in a committed relationship much less married. Sure you can have an agreement that both of you won’t fukk anyone else but at the first sign of static its a sign to bounce.

New p*ssy is always around the corner. Flirting with women, going out and doing stuff in that honeymoon phase, and everyone for the most part presenting their best self. That tends to get lost when over time with the same person.

Get into a committed relationship later on life with someone equally yoked and who has as much to lose. I’m talking like 50 something years old. We here for a good time, not a long one.

Men hunt, women nest. Try fighting billions of years of programming is a fools errand.

I'm faded 2 RN :mjlit:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
My lady so pissed off at me right now cuz I told her I was staying at the homies house last night not gonna drive around stoned. I said this before I left the crib.

Get to the spot and she texts me u coming home? I misread / stoned and say yes.

Two hour later I say night bebe see u tomorrow.

Now she fukking on this whole rampage I can't so this etc etc. if u seen my other posts regarding this woman...Im a glutton for punishment...

I'm outta this shyt...gotta chill on the hoes for a minute

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
My lady so pissed off at me right now cuz I told her I was staying at the homies house last night not gonna drive around stoned. I said this before I left the crib.

Get to the spot and she texts me u coming home? I misread / stoned and say yes.

Two hour later I say night bebe see u tomorrow.

Now she fukking on this whole rampage I can't so this etc etc. if u seen my other posts regarding this woman...Im a glutton for punishment...

I'm outta this shyt...gotta chill on the hoes for a minute
Or learn to tell them to shut the fukk up