Anybody here read the manga Claymore?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
don't bother with the manga till its done. pure clusterfukk right now. they have it set up so it will literally take nothing but a deux ex machina to resolve. its like 9 abbysals on the field right now no shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
don't bother with the manga till its done. pure clusterfukk right now. they have it set up so it will literally take nothing but a deux ex machina to resolve. its like 9 abbysals on the field right now no shyt.
Priscilla might be the most overpowered character in anything ever. bytch doesn't even heal she just creates new body parts when some get destroyed. We all know Claire is gonna beat her somehow but the writer has literally written themselves into a pretty bad corner cause its gonna take some magical bull to do it. Its gonna be worse that the way Ichigo became equal to Aizen.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Priscilla might be the most overpowered character in anything ever. bytch doesn't even heal she just creates new body parts when some get destroyed. We all know Claire is gonna beat her somehow but the writer has literally written themselves into a pretty bad corner cause its gonna take some magical bull to do it. Its gonna be worse that the way Ichigo became equal to Aizen.

well I think alucard at the end of the series prolly has that spot, but at least that made sense. This priscilla shyt literally can only be solved by a deux ex machina of massive proportions. bytch is pretty much god at this point.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Theresa was cheated when she died, wasn't even at her full potential. Wasn't even released. This shyt better be ill.

man, this shyt is damn near bleach levels of need a deux ex machina to resolve. I really want to see the mangaka write himself out of this.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Theresa is the most swagged out female character I've ever witnessed in any manga / manhua.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:whoo: I was gonna come up with a retort but I couldn't. she was unfukkwithable until the very end.
Word! I'm pretty sure they didn't give a fukk about the anime and only made it so they could show off Theresa.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i just hope this ends in a feasible way. I can already see it though, priscilla kills all the other abyssals to get that out of the way and clare ass pulls out a win. :leostare:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Teresa inside Clare has awakened! She got wings and shyt! http://www.mangapanda.com/claymore/153

Basically, Clare's awakening was Teresa, then Teresa awakened and she turned into a fukking angel!

claymore-5093027.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
so its both of them as one person?
A Claymore is a human who gets their powers by having pieces of the yoma monsters put inside their body by the organization, to turn them into super beings capable of defeating yoma.

When a Claymore 'Awakens' they basically let the monster in them take over and they cannot go back, that's why the other claymores are sent after them to destroy them. They can pretend to be humanoid but they'll still have the insatiable thirst for human guts, just like the yoma monsters.

When Priscilla killed Teresa, Clare asked the Organization to turn her into a Claymore but to use Teresa's remains instead of a Yoma. Clare's true awakening was not that of an awakened being, but of Teresa.

Once she 'awakened' Teresa, Teresa killed Priscilla but priscilla's hatred and body remained. Priscilla's pure hatred was too much for her so to battle her, she awakened her yoma powers in this issue