Anybody here ever play the Total War series?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: i might have to try these Shogun expansion packs.

I been playing Rome 2 but that shyt is geetting kinda dry.

Me(Media) and Egypt running the East tho.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Egypt damn near lost all their cities and only had 2 left. I came through and crushed all their enemies and fronted them fukkboyz 20 stacks.

If they don't give me my money back or become my satrapy :ufdup:.

Them nikkas out here wrecking shyt again but ima get whats owed when they get their wealth back up.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was playing that HEAVY for a while. i did the americas campaign and couldnt wipe out those aztecs. dudes are gangsta as fukk. but then when i copped shogun i completely stopped fukking with medieval. then when i went ahead and gave the fall of the samurai pack a try i got hooked.

taking over territories to build a railroad :wow:

bombing armies when ya fighting on the coast because u got ur navy near by providing support :wow:

bringing out the gatling guns against a horde of samurai cavalry like in the move :wow:

looks like imma have to cop :wow:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egypt damn near lost all their cities and only had 2 left. I came through and crushed all their enemies and fronted them fukkboyz 20 stacks.

If they don't give me my money back or become my satrapy :ufdup:.

Them nikkas out here wrecking shyt again but ima get whats owed when they get their wealth back up.

breh the AI stay doing the dumbest things sometimes, like i got all their cities and killled all their armies and as im seiging the last territory they send envoys asking for ceasefire as long a i PAY THEM :what:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: i might have to try these Shogun expansion packs.

I been playing Rome 2 but that shyt is geetting kinda dry.

Me(Media) and Egypt running the East tho.

BLACK EXCELLENCE :salute: i think? :pachaha:

has rome started fukking shyt up yet?

Made Man

All Star
Daps
BLACK EXCELLENCE :salute: i think? :pachaha:

has rome started fukking shyt up yet?

:salute:

Well they more like Brown but i fukk with them. The Egyptians are the post -alexander era, so the generals are Greek looking (The champions are black tho:yeshrug:) . You can get a mod for the original Egyptians tho.

Was using one of the African Kingdoms but the Mod that i used for them started messing my stuff up so i had start over.

Rome stay fukking shyt up. I havent encountered them yet but i can tell they over there making moves. Got ships all on the borders of my ocean :demonic:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
looks like imma have to cop :wow:

get it breh u wont regret it. i went at it for 2 hours last night fighting this faction for railroad territory. i tried to reinforce my troops with a whole new army full of artillery and shogun infantry and the enemy's navy came outta nowhere and sunk my whole fleet. lost my whole damn army and a 4 star general :wow:

Marine Infantry in Shogun 2... :blessed:
Turning back cavalry charges with a hail of gunfire... :blessed:

my favorite part of the marines is that they got pretty good melee stats too. i was trying to take a castle but they had like 4 stacks of samurai. they destroyed most of my infantry except my 4 marine units. dudes came thru and shot them then bayoneted them to death :blessed:

i wish i could play while i was at work :to:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
its pretty good but as usual it will need a couple patches to be great, i swear CA is so predictable :snoop:
Can't wait to hop on it when i get home. Bought it and started installing it before i left for work, i been hearing great things about it.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to hop on it when i get home. Bought it and started installing it before i left for work, i been hearing great things about it.

yea its dope but dont worry if it tells you to update your drivers, its doing that to everyone.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Is the interface simpler in Attila? That Rome 2 shyt was giving me a headache. I still haven't gotten into it and prefer shogun 2. It's so much easier and simpler.

Superstar
Daps
Im just trying the shogun 2 for the first time. shyts kind of fun. I hide my pc behind boxes in my 2nd bedroom when my brother visits because he’ll roast me
:mjlol: