Anybody here ever play the Total War series?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yah Shogun one was the ish. No better feeling than seeing the great battle stats and listening to that victory music. I got Rome and Medieval 2 years ago but I can't handle the latter on my comp. :snoop:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Rome :wow:

Medieval :ohlawd:

Shogun, napoleon and empire? :ld:

Rome 2 is coming brehs :ahh: first day cop :whoo:

Anybody play these goat strategy games?

:blessed:

i play the rome expansion pack barbarian invasion every chance i get.

im so hyped for rome 2 to come out. im planning on making sparta into an empire.

i never played the other ones tho. the first time i got into it was just a few years ago playing barbarian invasion.

GOAT strategy games is RIGHT! dapped and repped.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Medieval was the best. Shogun 2 did nothing for me for some reason.

Playing 'Empire' right now, its decent.

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the total war games. I wish they'd get a little more in depth with the nation-building aspect by cribbing a little bit off of Paradox or the Civ series though. Not sayin make it mandatory but offer it as an option for people who are into the diplomacy and nation building aspect of these games. Like, more subterfuge such as waging intricate propaganda campaigns against territories of an enemy/enemy leadership to cause dissention/rebellion in their territory. Back in the day, Romance of the Three Kingdoms had an option like this. It'd be cool too if they got Europa's casus belli system/vassalage system to make it more difficult to wage random war and assimilate territories into your empire without war.

Like i said as an advanced option for in-depth strategy play for people who want to choose it. Still, love the games though and the style of em. I used to play the shyt out of the first medieval when i'd get home from work to relax.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i got shogun 2 fall of the samurai and i been going HAM all weekend :ohlawd::wow:

shyt has a fukking national railroad system. so if i want to get my troops from the northernmost tip of japan down to the bottom in less than 2 turns i can. i ruined alliances just because i wanted that railroad. i said fukk all my allies and i just been fighting everybody.

lost one of my best generals in a naval battle tho :to: i hadnt prepared for how strong navies actually get in that expansion pack.

greatest total war game ever brehs :salute:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got shogun 2 fall of the samurai and i been going HAM all weekend :ohlawd::wow:

shyt has a fukking national railroad system. so if i want to get my troops from the northernmost tip of japan down to the bottom in less than 2 turns i can. i ruined alliances just because i wanted that railroad. i said fukk all my allies and i just been fighting everybody.

lost one of my best generals in a naval battle tho :to: i hadnt prepared for how strong navies actually get in that expansion pack.

greatest total war game ever brehs :salute:

:wow:

breh i been on a medieval total war rampage :wow: said fukk the pope im fighting errbody :wow:

breh once you start playing mods too :blessed:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:wow:

breh i been on a medieval total war rampage :wow: said fukk the pope im fighting errbody :wow:

breh once you start playing mods too :blessed:

i was playing that HEAVY for a while. i did the americas campaign and couldnt wipe out those aztecs. dudes are gangsta as fukk. but then when i copped shogun i completely stopped fukking with medieval. then when i went ahead and gave the fall of the samurai pack a try i got hooked.

taking over territories to build a railroad :wow:

bombing armies when ya fighting on the coast because u got ur navy near by providing support :wow:

bringing out the gatling guns against a horde of samurai cavalry like in the movie :wow:

Last edited: