anybody here ever had a sugar mama?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I couldn't do it, but I definitely don't oppose messin' wit older women (:whoa: over 30 and under 55).

I figure if you ever let a woman/ chick start buying you stuff, dressing you up and giving you money, then she might feel like she has a license to treat you like a boy :scusthov: :no:. This goes for any age group, I don't play that sh!t. I'll take a back rub, some vagine and a hot meal that she cooked but it stops there

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't do it, but I definitely don't oppose messin' wit older women (:whoa: over 30 and under 55).

I figure if you ever let a woman/ chick start buying you stuff, dressing you up and giving you money, then she might feel like she has a license to treat you like a boy :scusthov: :no:. This goes for any age group, I don't play that sh!t. I'll take a back rub, some vagine and a hot meal that she cooked but it stops there

Agreed.

I Had A 30 Year Old Cougar When I Was 20 Or 21 I Think. I Remember Not Being Able To Feel Comfortable Around Her Because She Was Making 60K A Year And I Had A Part Time Security Job. She Had Her Own Crib, I Lived Wiyh My Mom ... In The Year 2009 She Drove A 2009 Acura ... I Had A Charliecard Which Os EquivAlent To A Metro Card Basivally .... I Blew That Relationship ....... Blew It An Didnt Feel Anyway About It ..... I Just Couldnt Do it

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Agreed.

I Had A 30 Year Old Cougar When I Was 20 Or 21 I Think. I Remember Not Being Able To Feel Comfortable Around Her Because She Was Making 60K A Year And I Had A Part Time Security Job. She Had Her Own Crib, I Lived Wiyh My Mom ... In The Year 2009 She Drove A 2009 Acura ... I Had A Charliecard Which Os EquivAlent To A Metro Card Basivally .... I Blew That Relationship ....... Blew It An Didnt Feel Anyway About It ..... I Just Couldnt Do it

Yeah. And it's not the fact of a woman having more than I have, it's just that I don't ever want to be held at the mercy at somebody's emotional whims and have them throwing sh!t in my face. I don't ever want to be in a position to feel like somebodies b!tch :lupe:

We've all seen it happen to a dudes before and that's the most emasculating /pathetic / funny as f*ck sh!t I've ever seen. I can't even take money from my moms if she offered unless it was the only option before absolute and sure starvation (oddly enough I get my out of control pride from her)

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
1ad0fc24deae11e2b8e322000a1f97ed_7.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, I'm gonna say I had a sugar mama because this chick was the first chick that ever bought me something just to buy it. No special occasion, just up and did it. I would show up to her house and she had a gift for me. One day it would be a new shirt. 4 days later it would be a pair of jeans she thought I would look good in. A week later she would buy me a pair of shoes. The 1st time we went out, I paid for it. But every time after that, she paid for it. She would always say some slick shyt like, "after the dikk you gave me last night I got to repay you".:smugbiden: But my cousin was the one that set us up and he said was like since I had just broke up with my girlfriend that she would be the perfect girl because she cakes any dude she's with. I asked him why he didn't get with her himself and he said because he was already fukking one of her friends when she introduced her to him.