anybody here ever had a sugar mama?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: man its hard out here in these skreets mane...smh

i think i could get bread smashing these old hoes man...they always checking me out...im not attracted to em like that but that's quick bread ...these hoes want a young muscular man to nuke that historic box ...

:what: that belly hanging over their pants tho.....yuck

i feel like common from the movie luv man, i just need this money to get my business ideas off man, then ill be all set...sad thing is i gotta lil woody like com had in tghe movie but he aint about that life like wood....even tho woody b1tch made azz wouldnt bust his gun

anyway , any of yall ever had one?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Prop them behemoth like stomachs up and wet to work boy:steviej:

You should start hanging out in gyms. I notice a lot of these middle aged hoes hold eye contact with me, but I aint bout to go holler at their old asses :russ:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
ive been wanting one for a long time but they always hitting me with the "boy id turn you out and have you sprung" or "Yo momma would kill me if she found out"

me::upsetfavre:

I doubt Ill find one in San Antonio of all places :to:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Not really a sugar mama but I dated a stripper before who would buy me whatever I wanted. I didn't even ask for the shyt she just felt the need to do it.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Never take money from a woman. All she has to do is cry to the courts and she will get more back then what she gave.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah yall right....this cougar hustle the new hustle...about to give these old bytches that tony allen lock down D....because u know their square husbands give them that kevin martin D

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
when i was 19 i was working at Crunch fitness as a sales rep and i signed up this FINE black woman. Fine with a capital F. She was a VP at JP Morgan, 39 years old, and signed up because her kids school was like 3 blocks away. after 3 weeks of light flirting we started messing around. i wouldn't say she was a sugar mama because i was still working getting my own bread. but she would take me shopping...she took me to brooks brothers and dropped like 4 racks. she took me to her vacay home in greenwich CT...i never really cared about the money tho...she was just smart and fine and i was always soaking up game from her. it was more like a friendship to me. she reconciled with her husband about half a year later and that was that. we remained cool and she still kept coming to the gym. we lost touch after i started another job.

:datazz:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i was 19 i was working at Crunch fitness as a sales rep and i signed up this FINE black woman. Fine with a capital F. She was a VP at JP Morgan, 39 years old, and signed up because her kids school was like 3 blocks away. after 3 weeks of light flirting we started messing around. i wouldn't say she was a sugar mama because i was still working getting my own bread. but she would take me shopping...she took me to brooks brothers and dropped like 4 racks. she took me to her vacay home in greenwich CT...i never really cared about the money tho...she was just smart and fine and i was always soaking up game from her. it was more like a friendship to me. she reconciled with her husband about half a year later and that was that. we remained cool and she still kept coming to the gym. we lost touch after i started another job.

:datazz:

you have a very active imagination there young man:heh:

o.p unless you're willing to act like these women boyfriend by taking them out, sleeping over, spending time with them or something hardly any woman out there is going to pay you for dikk, don't even bother with all the :duck: these dudes telling. any woman no matter her age or looks can get dikk for free with all these thirsty dudes running around, nikkaz even raping grandmas for christ sake.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you have a very active imagination there young man:heh:

o.p unless you're willing to act like these women boyfriend by taking them out, sleeping over, spending time with them or something hardly any woman out there is going to pay you for dikk, don't even bother with all the :duck: these dudes telling. any woman no matter her age or looks can get dikk for free with all these thirsty dudes running around, nikkaz even raping grandmas for christ sake.

if you don't believe it i could care less. it happened.

:yeshrug:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
did have an older chick wanting to be my pimp , she claimed we could make doe in my free time smatching ( like joslyn) hoes

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you don't believe it i could care less. it happened.

:yeshrug:

if you're going to lie at least make it a little bit more believable or original. you think you the only dude that had fantasies about banging some rich older broad that bought you stuff? that :duck: been showing up on the internet since after al gore invented it.