anybody Gta5 single player fukked up?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Yo I thought I was buggin last night cause I noticed that some mission icons would disappear, but then they reappeared after a few minutes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My SP bugged. I'm not supposed to be able to use Michael since he's not available according to the story but yet I'm able to use him. :smh:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Damn, Guess I should stay away from the game until a patch comes out. I've been replaying Max Payne 3 on Old School anyway. I still love that game.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
has this been happening to you guys after you played online? or after online became available? because i am a little worried now reading this thread, however i havent tried to play online yet

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
has this been happening to you guys after you played online? or after online became available? because i am a little worried now reading this thread, however i havent tried to play online yet

You have to have played online so there's nothing to worry about.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's not that bad. You just don't get the second chance shot with the painkillers, so you have to use them beforehand. I think that hardcore is actually more challenging.
Cool, cool, cool...

That game surprised me

The fact they went away from THE Max Payne feel, but, still keep it fresh, surprised me a lot

The environments were crazy & for the lack of a better word, the shooting system was so fresh

My only gripe is; at times, the shoot 'em up got stale, but, it always picked up

I thought I would never get out of that airport hanger

The apartment shootout 'til the graveyard >>>

Lowkey the best trigoly of games I've ever beat behind Hitman (it counts to me) (@ 2) and Mass Effect (@ 1)

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Cool, cool, cool...

That game surprised me

The fact they went away from THE Max Payne feel, but, still keep it fresh, surprised me a lot

The environments were crazy & for the lack of a better word, the shooting system was so fresh

My only gripe is; at times, the shoot 'em up got stale, but, it always picked up

I thought I would never get out of that airport hanger

The apartment shootout 'til the graveyard >>>

Lowkey the best trigoly of games I've ever beat behind Hitman (it counts to me) (@ 2) and Mass Effect (@ 1)

Yeah so far MP3 is actually Rockstar's best game ever for me. GTA 5 is awesome but its the same old formula, and online has had too many problems for me to really enjoy it. I've play MP3 5 times now and still thoroughly enjoy it. That gunplay is just so smooth:banderas:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah so far MP3 is actually Rockstar's best game ever for me. GTA 5 is awesome but its the same old formula, and online has had too many problems for me to really enjoy it. I've play MP3 5 times now and still thoroughly enjoy it. That gunplay is just so smooth:banderas:
I do think that feature were you go slow motion before u die-and have to kill the guy killing u-to stay alive is cheesy...but, I love it.

I'm assuming it's not in old school mode

Yea', it's behind GTA: San Andreas, for me...but, I'm givin' it another shot, when I can

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i need to replay MP3.

that game is a true master piece.