Anybody got them Beats By Bruce Lee??

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
yeah thats a problem. u could probably get real ones on amazon for a little more than that. them fake studios should be $50 or less.

Good luck finding the limited edition studios for less than $300-350 used. If you do find em cheaper online they probably selling u the same Shang Tsungs Im rockin lmao.

Bootleg or not the quality on the jawns is well worth the price. Niccas in the OG thread already attested to this fact. If I can find another vendor who sells these (even without the Beats/Monster logo on em) Im coppin again.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I found the box it came in.

@Scustin Had these a lil over 2 months. Use it damn near every day.

GTSvJ.jpg

yQhxh.jpg

qLRLq.jpg

VmMYN.jpg

Got the same ones. Been using them over a year without any problems.

:ehh:

ele-online.com . Site even had the Nate Robinson Kryptonite Studios:ooh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:ooh:

Can someone confirm this site is credible before I eat?

Edit
:scusthov:Reviews for this site not looking good.

Mew

Legendary
Daps
The real beats sound like shyt anyway, so if you get fake ones I can't blame you :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I still have them and bought buds of eBay perfect sound still working

Btw I'm I the only who started the 4 dollar beats sunz just stole my post and made it a hot thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I still have them and bought buds of eBay perfect sound still working

Btw I'm I the only who started the 4 dollar beats sunz just stole my post and made it a hot thread

You made it a hot line, Sunz made it a hot song :gladbron:

but nah I remember that. You made the thread on the chinese piff u can get then Sunz came with the $4 Beats thread and it did Thriller numbers.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ok after some digging found a working link, if you interested drop me a PM, if i dont recognize your screen name chances are i want respond , am order a pair of studio pros sometime this weekend, if this site works them ill let everyone eat

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
ok after some digging found a working link, if you interested drop me a PM, if i dont recognize your screen name chances are i want respond , am order a pair of studio pros sometime this weekend, if this site works them ill let everyone eat

You gon let us :eat: right?

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
big difference between the studios and the tours. My tours broke down after about 3 weeks. Then Monoblock dropped links to the limited edition (all black) studios and those were NICE. Months later and i'm still eating good off em. Best headphones I've ever owned.

Thanks chung li fat tae won
thumbs-up-chuck.gif

Best $99 that I have spent :win:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

:ehh: I might pm

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Good luck finding the limited edition studios for less than $300-350 used. If you do find em cheaper online they probably selling u the same Shang Tsungs Im rockin lmao.

Bootleg or not the quality on the jawns is well worth the price. Niccas in the OG thread already attested to this fact. If I can find another vendor who sells these (even without the Beats/Monster logo on em) Im coppin again.

man, I've seen youtube videos of them studios where they fall apart out the box. I personally wouldn't risk $100 on them shyts. thats too much money to roll the dice on IMO. like I said, if they were like $50, then I'd probably consider. as for the beats tours, I got no problem with the $4 joints. I still got a pair.