Anybody got them Beats By Bruce Lee??

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
I posted this in the other Chines sites thread as well.
Since this one is for beats , i will pos here as well.

My Detox beats came in today!

I got them from a seller on
for about $73 and free shipping
I ordered on 9/20 and they got delayed by the holiday and actually got held in customs for two weeks, but they finally came yesterday

Basically on this site you search for what you want and make an offer and come to an agreement about price or find another seller.
you get good discounts for buying in bulk.
most sellers take paypal or google checkout.

My impression after using them today!
tumblr_lu64rif0K11qkxl62_zpsf38a8e44.gif
[/IMG]

some of the best headphones i ever used.heard sounds in songs today i have never heard before.

DSCN2944.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN2945.jpg

DSCN2946.jpg

it even came with a user manual , registration card and customer service #'s:russ:

DSCN2947.jpg

DSCN2949.jpg

A lot of people don't like this site
i use it frequently
i look at the seller reviews and ratings to see if the stuff they send is legit and how quick the people are getting them.
i mean, you see a person with 0 sales trying to sale an iphone 5 for $30, and just created an account up today,
if you bite on that you are probably going to get ripped off.

I got P90X 2 ( the 13 disc set) new in box with DVD's calenders for $32 from a seller on this site
its a replica set, but it looked just like the one my neighbor paid $160 for.

the only thing is that since they do take paypal, you get the occasional :troll: that will complain about the stuff being fakes or reps and have paypal complain to the main site and the sellers get their account suspended. Somebody messed me up with My Oakley connection on there.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
link me up too

edit: don't need the link anymore, it's right on the main page.