Anybody got a letterboxd account?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It's an online film diary/tracker. You can keep track of what movies you've seen, rate them, create lists and all types of shyt. I've been using it more since they android app released.

It's a nice and quick way to find new movies you've never heard of since people have some fire lists and diverse tastes.

If you got an account, link and I'll follow ya. I'm using it to keep track of horror movies for the 31 days of horror thing right now.

My profile on Letterboxd Rem_brandt’s profile

Last edited:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
I just took a look at this app... This shyt is nice. Even has some reviews/lists for some real garbage but fun 80s movies like imdb. I gotta make a list of films I like but this is a nice alternative to the imdb boards

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I just took a look at this app... This shyt is nice. Even has some reviews/lists for some real garbage but fun 80s movies like imdb. I gotta make a list of films I like but this is a nice alternative to the imdb boards

Yeah, man, I been finding all types of stuff through those lists. I missed out on the imdb boards so i mainly use that app for that list and go to /r/truefilm for the discussions over there. It's a nice lil pairing.

If you make an account, let me know and I'll follow ya.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

nothing to look at yet other than my top 100 list:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nothing to look at yet other than my top 100 list:

Good taste in movies

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Saw this thread was made in 2017 and hit the :gucci: i never heard about it till last year. Great app, lots of fun. KevcoTV is my profile. Most my lists are incomplete except my films of 2022.

Also, (i had to google this) after i made my like 3rd or 4th list the ranking numbers went away (seemed random as hell) but in edit mode make sure the box ranked is checked.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Saw this thread was made in 2017 and hit the :gucci: i never heard about it till last year. Great app, lots of fun. KevcoTV is my profile. Most my lists are incomplete except my films of 2022.

Also, (i had to google this) after i made my like 3rd or 4th list the ranking numbers went away (seemed random as hell) but in edit mode make sure the box ranked is checked.

I try to stay at least 5 years ahead, yk

But drop the link in here bro. Much easier for us to follow.

And no worries on any incomplete or whatever reviews. I mostly use it to log and occasionally write actually reviews.

But even those stars help once I get familiar with people's taste, yk?

the homie @breakfuss and I eventually learned that and can recommend some random ass solid suggestions to each other.

So definitely link and we'll follow.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps