Anybody getting Forza 7 Oct 3rd on XB1?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sorry I vote with my wallet and not blind stannery. :ld:

If he wants loot boxes RNG-walls and silly car tiering then he can be his own guest. :ehh:
Nah you just running with blind hate cause that's what dummies do.

6 has the same loot boxes.

And I find it funny you in here "voting with your wallet"(dumbass neofag shyt:mjlol:) while you love GTA 5 online, the game with one of the most egregious dlc systems out there.

Damn dummy :smh:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah you just running with blind hate cause that's what dummies do.

6 has the same loot boxes.

And I find it funny you in here "voting with your wallet"(dumbass neofag shyt:mjlol:) while you love GTA 5 online, the game with one of the most egregious dlc systems out there.

Damn dummy :smh:

I don't like Rockstar's practices either so your poorly based correlation is just that. It was fairly sound beforehand. Now it's a steep grindwall. Forza 7 wants to squeeze you from the start and even hid the VIP change from buyers. Shame shame.

How many car packs will you have to buy on to as well? Compared to the free additions in GTA.

7 namely deeply ties it's economy around the loot boxes and forced spending. If you wanna pay and promote that style of business be my guest. 6 is a lot more central with the actual aspect of racing and highly suggest people pick that up instead of you want a racer to enjoy.

Waiting for the next not-so-covert covert stan reply. :coffee: Be a gimp for Microsoft brehs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't like Rockstar's practices either so your poorly based correlation is just that. It was fairly sound beforehand.
Yeah, but you voted a resounding YES with your wallet :ufdup:
Forza 7 wants to squeeze you from the start and even hid the VIP change from buyers. Shame shame.
You can't even purchase DLC if you wanted to. So how are they "squeezing you from the start" again???:jbhmm:

How many car packs will you have to buy on to as well? Compared to the free additions in GTA.
700+ cars on the disc you don't have to buy any car packs.

And Turn 10 always gives out free stuff well into the life of the game.

7 namely deeply ties it's economy around the loot boxes and forced spending. If you wanna pay and promote that style of business be my guest. 6 is a lot more central with the actual aspect of racing and highly suggest people pick that up instead of you want a racer to enjoy.
No the fukk it doesn't. I'm playing the game now. Bunch of cash, bunch of cars, moving along in the single player campaign and have NEVER purchased or used a loot box.

Waiting for the next not-so-covert covert stan reply. :coffee: Be a gimp for Microsoft brehs.
You are just making stuff up based off your own ignorant ass hate. Spreading nonsense about the game.:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
22228670_10209582669473439_4365973365673326112_n.jpg

22308587_10209582667433388_2101970191878789822_n.jpg

Only been playing about 2 hours and have unlocked all these cars. No loot boxes purchased, no VIP, no extra money spent.

So what's the problem again???

@Rice N Beans

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah, but you voted a resounding YES with your wallet :ufdup:

No, I didn't. I bought the game before it was pushing Shark Card sales. :pachaha: Big difference in that retroactive change.

The game is heavily slanted for microtransactions now though and I do not approve it's purchase for the Online component.

You can't even purchase DLC if you wanted to. So how are they "squeezing you from the start" again???:jbhmm:

They heavily tied their in-game economy around loot boxes, which are an RNG affair.

They conveniently omitted the VIP changes to anyone who pre-ordered, and it's been available for pre-order since June or so(?).

Removing assist bonuses to encourage the gamer to retrieve mod cards.

Car tiers and progression tied around how many cars you own not how much you complete.

Extra DLC that will need to be purchased even if you dropped cash for Ultimate.

700+ cars on the disc you don't have to buy any car packs.

Oh they're coming. Ultimate Editions in the past, a $99 endeavor, and you still had to buy extra DLC to flesh the game out.

And Turn 10 always gives out free stuff well into the life of the game.

And GTA content is essentially always free. What's the point? Turn10 pats you on the back while fukking the gamer in the ass? :pachaha:

:dame

No the fukk it doesn't. I'm playing the game now. Bunch of cash, bunch of cars, moving along in the single player campaign and have NEVER purchased or used a loot box.

Then you're limiting total completion of the game, and sadly by design too. :manny:

You are just making stuff up based off your own ignorant ass hate. Spreading nonsense about the game.:smh:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst99201_FM7-Car-List.aspx

Even says here, to quote

▼ = special access cars (DLC, Prize Crates, Showcases, Forza Driver's Cup, Specialty Dealer, Forzathon)

Whether or not it means one, the other, or all of them is yet to be seen.

So what's the problem again???

Refer to the above.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They heavily tied their in-game economy around loot boxes, which are an RNG affair.
No they didn't. I keep telling you this, you keep ignoring it. The economy is almost too generous at this point.

They conveniently omitted the VIP changes to anyone who pre-ordered, and it's been available for pre-order since June or so(?).
They changed it back:beli:

Removing assist bonuses to encourage the gamer to retrieve mod cards.
They increased the difficulty bonus. You make more money now, again no loot boxes or bonuses needed.

Car tiers and progression tied around how many cars you own not how much you complete.
It's both. There's no reason to own a tier 4 car if you don't even have any races to uses them in. You unlock tiers as you progress through the campaign. Makes all the sense in the world. And fixes the common criticism of Forza games not having any sense of true progression since you can buy the best/fastest cars from jump. Now you actually have to work your way there like you used to have to in the early Forza and GT games.

Extra DLC that will need to be purchased even if you dropped cash for Ultimate.

Oh they're coming. Ultimate Editions in the past, a $99 endeavor, and you still had to buy extra DLC to flesh the game out.
You don't have to buy anything to "flesh out the game"

It already has more content on disc than ANY previous Forza game and all other recent sims.

And GTA content is essentially always free. What's the point? Turn10 pats you on the back while fukking the gamer in the ass? :pachaha:

:dame

Then you're limiting total completion of the game, and sadly by design too. :manny:
fukk are you even talking about?:dahell:

How am I limiting total completion?

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst99201_FM7-Car-List.aspx

Even says here, to quote

Whether or not it means one, the other, or all of them is yet to be seen.
There's always DLC cars:stopitslime:

Those don't count toward the 700 car total.

And it doesn't remain to be seen. I'm playing the game

Damn dummy:smh:

700 cars no dlc or loot boxes needed.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If u can only get a car by paying for loot boxes that’s a problem

But that’s not that case so I se no big deal.

It’s 2017 not back in the day when companies just let anyone used their properties. Now before a game is even in production shyt is already millions in the hole based of a license. That’s the main reason it’s no license boxing game. Forza and 2K and games depending on a license are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Look a Marvel Vs Capcom without the X-men license. So imagine if Forza let go of 200 cars or 2K with legends just to eliminate dlc. People would be pissed. I kno it sucks to say l, but we need dlc and shyt like loot boxes to fund features & licenses.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just opened my first loot boxes. I got 6 of them for free through Forza rewards.:banderas:

Included was a rare car and a bunch of semi-useless stuff.

I just unlocked tier 3 of cars and I've honestly only purchased one car. You move through the tiers with the cars they give you for free.

All of this stuff is overblown by people who aren't even playing the game. The progression is fine, almost too generous.

Great game too. They made some changes to the camera so it feels faster and more visceral than previous games. Also the lighting and weather changes go a long way. You get some really beautiful views, and some really scary turns based on the weather and lighting.

Man I can only imagine how this looks in 4k on a good tv :noah:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just copped this with the Logitech wheel and clutch as well as a proper wheel holder no need for a seat because my tommy Bahamas beach chair works almost perfectly, it’s just :banderas:

if you playing with a controller:scust: