Anybody Fukking with that Modern Warfare Remaster???

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I gotta cop this strictly for the memories. I used to play this all night. Even when i came home from a night out, I'd play drunk. They captured something great with this game. I cant even play 2 matches of the latest COD games without getting bored. The AK hasn't been the same since COD:MW. Most of all i can't wait to play SHIPMENT!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I gotta cop this strictly for the memories. I used to play this all night. Even when i came home from a night out, I'd play drunk. They captured something great with this game. I cant even play 2 matches of the latest COD games without getting bored. The AK hasn't been the same since COD:MW. Most of all i can't wait to play SHIPMENT!

Instead of packaging it with this trash ass new one, they should sell it as a stand alone for about $40. shyt would sell like hotcakes.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
COD is boring now. Same ol shyt. Domination, TDM, CTF.

Hardline got a lot of shyt for bringing in new ideas. The problem wasn't the ideas but it was the execution. The Heist comes to mind.
Hardcore Search & Destroy is the best COD game mode.

To everyone complaining about how this is getting packaged, just put the base game on eBay as soon as you get it. That's what I'll probably do. :yeshrug:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Been playing the campaign since it dropped yesterday and the graphics are :whoo:

Plays exactly like the old game but these graphics got it feeling like a brand new game...I can't wait to try out the multi:feedme:

I refuse to even download infinite warfare when it drops....I'm just gonna rock with this:jawalrus:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So you can play this already? They have the multiplayer locked or something?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hardcore Search & Destroy is the best COD game mode.

To everyone complaining about how this is getting packaged, just put the base game on eBay as soon as you get it. That's what I'll probably do. :yeshrug:

Nope, need the Infinite Warfare disc in the system to play Modern Warfare.