Anybody from the bay going to the pride parade tomorrow in SF

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Naw I'm joking I ain't going to that parade..sucks..I was trying to go to SF today and wear a tank top cuz it's 90degrees and now that they have the parade I'll be looking like I'm down with the movement..can't they have this parade in another city..:snoop:

why you chickening out?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
based on what Ive seen online there should be a high concentration of topless females there

unfortunately you have to put up with nearly naked men as well

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
why you chickening out?

I'm thinking about it..all my friends are busy today..I could go there or stay on the Internet at home..I dunno yet..I gotta decide before it's too late

based on what Ive seen online there should be a high concentration of topless females there

unfortunately you have to put up with nearly naked men as well

I know..I don't like parades anyway..what am I going to do? Just stand there and watch naked dudes pass by..sounds boring when you're not celebrating..I'll go to SF , but I'll prob hit up haight street and window shop ..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
if you've never been to pride you're missing out. i'm bi and even I shytted on it but once upon a time, I tried to audition for the dark knight rises.

things didn't work out as planned and I ended up at a bar in Pittsburgh, PA. I went in to to what seemed like you're average bar and when I came out, the street had been gay prided.

it was great. they had street vendors w. great beers, cocktails, and wine. falafel stands and shyt. they were even handing out free lube and rubbers.

:lawd: and a robyn cover band performed.

it's worth it to go at least once in your life.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
if you've never been to pride you're missing out. i'm bi and even I shytted on it but once upon a time, I tried to audition for the dark knight rises.

things didn't work out as planned and I ended up at a bar in Pittsburgh, PA. I went in to to what seemed like you're average bar and when I came out, the street had been gay prided.

it was great. they had street vendors w. great beers, cocktails, and wine. falafel stands and shyt. they were even handing out free lube and rubbers.

:lawd: and a robyn cover band performed.

it's worth it to go at least once in your life.

I'm still at the crib..:yeshrug:

I don't even give a shyt about SF's Carnaval..or music concerts ..

I might of went to Woodstock in the 60s tho..just for the drugs of course:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
camronNope-Copy.gif