Anybody from the bay going to the pride parade tomorrow in SF

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Your a fakkit :meanhenry:.... No1 wants 2 be 1 of ur fellow fukkboys :mindblown: Hence this flopped thread... Go kill yourself feces sniffer :damn:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
NO

Hugh-Laurie-housemd-hugh-laurie-26473164-500-282.gif

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Everyone and anyone regardless of the their race, ethnicity, gender, color, nation of origin, creed, religions should be treated without discrimination and bias.

Blacks have really paved the way for civil rights of non-whites, non-males and non-straights. Even with moves blacks have made there are attempts by political/racist/sexist/gendered groups to undo such progress. For example, recent, voting rights.

There has been inequality in gender bias and hate crimes. The gender folks are looking for sympathy.

Although it does not come to transgression and crimes committed against blacks folks, everyone and anyone regardless of the their race, ethnicity, gender, color, nation of origin, creed, religions should be treated without discrimination and bias.

Also, blacks cannot let their past, present and future civil rights be taken from them.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Naw I'm joking I ain't going to that parade..sucks..I was trying to go to SF today and wear a tank top cuz it's 90degrees and now that they have the parade I'll be looking like I'm down with the movement..can't they have this parade in another city..:snoop:

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Naw I'm joking I ain't going to that parade..sucks..I was trying to go to SF today and wear a tank top cuz it's 90degrees and now that they have the parade I'll be looking like I'm down with the movement..can't they have this parade in another city..:snoop:

They are in every city... New York's is today, will be big (as it is every year). I hate all parades so I will be avoiding the West Village / Chelsea area today, but let these folks have their fun, they got some big victories this past week