Anybody ever see a shrink? I need to find a good one

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
How many times do I have to tell you Gator :birdman:. Your not depressed. You are just living with regret about how you never really followed you dreams as a artist :usure:

I can almost bet if you devote time to pursue music. You will pull ya self out of this rut.

NOW PAY ME 2gs FOR THIS SESSION nikka :damn:

killacal

Banned
Daps
:Also that shrink had no idea what to talk about. I told her I was thinking bout robbing a nikka and she was :ld: like I said it for the fukk of it.

I feel like catchin this nikka slippin I know where he stays and when hes not home. And all his shyts at the crib, im thinking about hitting it sat night.

Her: and how does that make you feel? :ld:

:really:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I feel like catchin this nikka slippin I know where he stays and when hes not home. And all his shyts at the crib, im thinking about hitting it sat night.

Her: and how does that make you feel? :ld:

:really:

:lolbron:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I saw my new shrink yesterday

so far, so good but he just let me vent...i feel like they should be talking to me and giving feedback

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
yea I have a psychiatrist .... a lot of times in 2013 they just ask your symptoms and write you a prescription if you need one ... which for me is great ... once every three months I go in and say things are good for 10 minutes and get my prescription

if you need to talk shyt out you go to someone different a counselor or something