Anybody ever see a shrink? I need to find a good one

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Its time brehs.

I have to address this on and off depression

Ive been happy for three months...but this shyt came switch on any moment...it sucks.

Imma see one before I get my annual "holiday blues"

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I saw one a few months ago; we had a couple of meetings. He started suggesting that he thought I might be bipolar, and so I stopped going. :yeshrug:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Therapy is like vitamins too me...

Does it work? IDK it might but overall it doesnt hurt

mr_metoo

**** you
Daps
Reppin
bar
Bball coach in High School made me see a shrink because I was wilding out. But I understand now, my house burned down and I was going from house to house my senior year. I had to put a stop to that by pushing a lil weight , not much but enough to split rent with a nikka.

mr_metoo

**** you
Daps
Reppin
bar
:Also that shrink had no idea what to talk about. I told her I was thinking bout robbing a nikka and she was :ld: like I said it for the fukk of it.

Singh

All Star
Daps
Never seen one.

In sophomore year at my HS after this dude got stabbed up in the classroom, our teacher kept trying to convince us to see a shrink on that "this was a traumatic event, please please go see our school psychologist EVERYONE". 90% of the class didn't go to that shyt, we seen worst shyt after school go down then a dude getting cut up :laff:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I have she was actually cool but she was more of the caring grandmotherly figure kind. If you get one of those Id suggest it but the types that just try and diagnose you with all different types of shyt, :huhldup: I'd fall back on

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yes, I have seen several shrinks. It takes awhile to find a good one. Ironically, the referred shrinks never worked well for me; It's best to research them yourself to see which one is best for you.

Therapy works for me because I had real issues that needed to be dealt with. My shrink is like a mother to me, only she's demanding and hard on me because she knows how I am.

Btw I didn't start seeing my shrink for depression; I have OCD that needed to be treated.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres some kind of psychological benefit from someone just listening to you & agreeing with everything you say. thats pretty much what most shrinks do w/o any additional skills.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Its time brehs.

I have to address this on and off depression

Ive been happy for three months...but this shyt came switch on any moment...it sucks.

Imma see one before I get my annual "holiday blues"

Psychiatrist of psychologist?

Be wary of the psychologists. I went to a highly recommended one a few times and he started trying to blame everything on my parents :wtf:

Best friend saw the same shrink and he used the EXACT same line on him to blame his parents too. :comeon:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
i have an emotional imbalance from my childhood (presumed ocd & bipolar), refuse to get it exactly diagnosed... i can go from calm to violent quickly, i harbor hate & depression over my brothers murders as strength, i dont like males, ive tried to stab my moms boyfriend, choked out my bm & stepped to her man, like animals over people, i love fire, love the color & taste of blood... been to jail about a dozen times, they thought i was suicidal, even thought im not... just off top... i love wifey so i snap on her in an attempt to make her leave me so i dont ruin her life, keeps failin ...been here before, i got issues, find the right shrink tell me... quit because i only hear how f_cked up my head is....
outside: egotistical, narcissist, manipulative, outgoing.... inside: depressed, empty, brooding, vengeful...

i can inspire the darkness, i do it now, im not right, where are the friends now???

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Thanxx for all the responses.

I have begin researching this.

I want to see one this month.

I'm scared they're gonna diagnose me with some crazy shyt :sadcam:

I aint taking no meds, fukk that. i dont need happy pills.

does insurance cover this shyt?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they just gonna say you bi-polar or some sh!t.

If u know urself well enough, u know why you are depressed.

U don't need to pay a shrink to tell u ur problems when u pretty much already know what they are if u sit and think about it.