Anybody Ever Sat Down With Pen & Paper To Remember How Many Ppl You've Had Sex With?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm thinking about doing this and compiling names and locations to come up with an official number.

No brag at all but I honestly have no idea how many women I've smashed. Like, no idea.

Lost track of the number a long time ago.

I'm curious to try and remember everybody and know the EXACT number :lupe:

Anybody else ever did something similar?:lupe:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
@skeetsinternal

To answer your question.. no. That weirdo autobiography of sexual conquests shyt is nothing to be proud about. You recounting the times youve performed an unholy jutsu of pregnancy scares, hpv, and time wasted
full

Four score and 3 months ago i layeth with a young tender whilst still having consistent physical relations with a Ms. Rose from Albany head ass
full

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yep. It is nostalgic, autobiographical, but mostly informative. You don't have to put names, since you may not remember them all anyway. Plus, if someone found list, it doesn't indicate anything, unless you are explicit. Just put something that only you can match with them. You can do interesting things with info, but I wouldn't recommend showing to the world, but for your own intrigue.........if you have a wife or wifey and she finds list.
..I can't help you :hubie:.

But should definitely post the story. :popcorn:

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I sat down with Microsoft Excel and came up with a quick spreadsheet. I had categories on race, age, relationship status, used condom, raw, p*ssy grade and if I got them pregnant or not. After 400 or so I stopped counting or recollectioning names, places etc. I posted it again but it was pathetic attempt when the names remembered was like "shorty with gold shoes", "what's her face", "blue moon drinking bytch", "LA Fitness" etc etc

Last edited:

EdJo

Banned
Daps
Lmao, :pachaha:

It might sound weird, but i have a folder on my main computer with most of the girls that i have smashed. Each girl has a sub-folder, and inside, their pictures. Regular and naughty pictures...

And if i suddenly remember of a girl that i smashed, i just look for her pictures on social media, create a new sub-folder, and add her pictures...Voilà :manny:

If i don't remember the name, i create the sub-folder, with the name of the place that i met her, or some situation that i only relate to her...Something like that.

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I can count to 30 off the top of my head though. I might not remember every name but I can tell you where we were when we had sex.