Anybody ever only received a warning in a traffic stop for speeding?

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
How is such thing even possible being a man?

I was just thinking about how zimmerman just got off with a warning for speeding in texas with a gun in his possession.

Even black cops haven't given me warnings. even being polite with yessir/no sir don't work

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How is such thing even possible being a man?

I was just thinking about how zimmerman just got off with a warning for speeding in texas with a gun in his possession.

Even black cops haven't given me warnings. even being polite with yessir/no sir don't work

I did a few times. I was on my way back from class and I was doing like 90 in a 65. Cop pulled me over, those old country cac ass cac. Dude looked at me like :beli: the fukk you going so damn fast breh???

I told him I was late for class and he told me don't let him catch me speeding again and let me off with a warning.

I was like :whew:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Twice. One black cop that I think was so elated I was in college that he would have let anything slide.

One white cop who just happened to give me s pass.i was doing 50 in a 35. Told him I didn't know speed limit on that street. Told me next time always assume 35 of you don't know.

And I actually got s speeding ticket same day the Zimmerman news broke.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah

got pulled over speeding on the fwy on my way back from vegas while smoking a blunt :snoop: i was pretty sure my car was getting impounded, license suspended and me going to jail. so i rolled all the windows down and drove for like an additional minute to get the smoke out of my car before pulling over. the cop comes up to the passengers side of the window and ask if i know how fast i was going. gave him an honest answer and told him i was going ~85mph. he asked me where i was going, where i was coming from, etc, i answered him honestly. then he just asked me "so where's the marijuana?" i opened the ashtray and showed him a half smoked blunt. he said something like " nah, there's more than that, i can smell it." so i opened the glove box and showed him prescription bottled 8th i had left. here's where it's interesting, the cop asked to see it. tried to read the label "sensi star", then he gave it a wiff, giving me a :dwillhuh: :skip:. he handed me the bud back, then told me to get off his fwy before he takes my car.

i'd never felt so :blessed: in my life. gave me a slight glimmer of what it feels like to be white in america.

also got pulled off in like 05 for speeding when i first copped the charger. cop pulled me over for speeding. i told him honestly "hey, i just got this car and wanted to see how fast it goes" the cop literally was like ":patrice: we're getting these at the station in a few months. mind if i check her out?" and started looking at the interior and trunk space :pachaha: then he gave me a warning and left

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
the cop comes up to the passengers side of the window and ask if i know how fast i was going. gave him an honest answer and told him i was going ~85mph
cops love honesty, wanna get off with a warning be HONEST with em (don't try to BS em) and appear to be apologetic. simple as that. works 95% of the time.