Anybody ever lived/moved to Lexington, KY?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
met somebody who claimed Cincinatti was "tha hoardest in tha med-waist"

l.jpg

this nikka wearing mismatched shoes like its cool :wtf:

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bearcat or Musketeer?

:rudy:
Bearcat

i know its gonna be a downgrade from where im at but hey, for my first real job, ill move anywhere. im focused on career shyt right now.

prob. stop through for 2-3 years and move on to bigger and better.

that said, no one knows any hot spots to find an apt in lexington or anything?

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
i know its gonna be a downgrade from where im at but hey, for my first real job, ill move anywhere. im focused on career shyt right now.

prob. stop through for 2-3 years and move on to bigger and better.

that said, no one knows any hot spots to find an apt in lexington or anything?

I was there a few times and stayed 2 days on each occasion.

A lot of Heavy Metal-type clubs in town. Local bands on that death metal shyt.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
looks like ill be moving there from cincinnati after college for my first real job.

I live in Cincy as well. Go to Cincy State on my way to NKU. Was born in Lexington. My rents moved back there a couple years back. I like it there, man. Definitely a nice chill city if you're going to be on your young professional ****. You'll hopefully learn to cheer for UK as well cause the city revolves around those mother****ers. There's not a ton to do, so its pretty comparable to Cincy. Unless you know people that go to UK and are involved in frats n ****, not too much going on in terms of college ****. AT least you're only like an hour and a half away from home tho

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Rolled thru there a couple of times. ****in McDonald's was closed down at 10. And once I got off the campus didn't see any black folks anywhere

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely a nice chill city if you're going to be on your young professional

:youngsabo:

how longs it been since u lived there?

would u still be able to suggest a couple areas/districts/neighborhoods that are cool for just-outta-college types? some bars/clubs and shyt.

You'll hopefully learn to cheer for UK as well

:comeon:

AT least you're only like an hour and a half away from home tho

nah im originally from toledo up north a ways. but true ill be close to here still.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:youngsabo:

how longs it been since u lived there?

would u still be able to suggest a couple areas/districts/neighborhoods that are cool for just-outta-college types? some bars/clubs and shyt.

:comeon:

nah im originally from toledo up north a ways. but true ill be close to here still.

:usure:

nikka if you're from toledo, you should just be happy to be getting further away :manny:

And nah, I don't know about Lex like that. I was younger when I initially lived there so its been years. Like the only people I really know from there are white folks I went to HS with, so I'd just go to college parties/events there. N my rents live in the burbs in the Nicholasville area, and thats prob not an area you're gonna be able to just jump in. Like ^^^ said, all the nikkas are in Louisville. 4th street is some live shyt.

More that I think about it, it would probably be real shytty to move to Lexington straight out of college lmao. I'm a UK fan tho so IDGAF