anybody ever hookup with a chick right after she threw-up?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I have a serious fear of catching a rape charge, so naw, I'm not down with that

Same here, that shyt makes me fukkin paranoid. I was sparkin a co-worker up, she look good or whateva I was tryna get the cheeks, it was some loud and she was a rookie in the game and next thing I know she so high she starts thinkin I laced the shyt. :wtf: :what: :huhldup: I had to step the fukk off on that note, I just can't fade sketchy people especially bytches.
1zlgjnd.jpg

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I mean like a drunken night, bytch can't hold her likkor?

chick I was hooking up with a few years back got wrecked at a lounge in downtown Newark, her and my other chick friend, I'm guessing they got slipped roofies or some shyt.

I never seen anyone that incoherent and fukked up in my lifetime.
anyway bytch leaned out the passenger side of her car that I had to drive to my house in JC and she threw up, immediately after she turned to me and stuck her tongue down my throat and I was with it til I realized she had just thrown up

tasted like Banana Daqari's :russ:

to paint a picture for you brehs on how drunk she was...bytch had a strapless dress and her titties kept poppin' out had me like :lolbron:

oh and she pissed herself, pissed all over her car seat and the most fukked up thing was her seats were cloth. (mitsubishi galant)

couldn't believe that damn night :manny:

:scusthov:

I hit the next weekend bytch. remove my dikk from ur mind :scusthov:

:whew:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
yeah.

if she that drunk...then im prolly that drunk too. a lil throwup aint gonna stop my dikk from being hard. a lil p*ssy will tho :leon:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
If anyone ever kissed me after they threw up, I'll smell it and see it then 9/10 turn around and throw up with them! :russ:

my tummy's weak... :snoop:

:shaq2: The fact that you kissed her...:merchant:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Ay :yeshrug: long as it tasted like banana daiquiri n she ain't throw up n pissed in ur car... u good :pachaha:

Her drink was spiked. No way in hell and one throw up, not notice their t*ts are hanging, and piss in their own car at the same time... no matter how drunk they are.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Same here, that shyt makes me fukkin paranoid. I was sparkin a co-worker up, she look good or whateva I was tryna get the cheeks, it was some loud and she was a rookie in the game and next thing I know she so high she starts thinkin I laced the shyt. :wtf: :what: :huhldup: I had to step the fukk off on that note, I just can't fade sketchy people especially bytches.
1zlgjnd.jpg

Wow

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I mean like a drunken night, bytch can't hold her likkor?

chick I was hooking up with a few years back got wrecked at a lounge in downtown Newark, her and my other chick friend, I'm guessing they got slipped roofies or some shyt.

I never seen anyone that incoherent and fukked up in my lifetime.
anyway bytch leaned out the passenger side of her car that I had to drive to my house in JC and she threw up, immediately after she turned to me and stuck her tongue down my throat and I was with it til I realized she had just thrown up

tasted like Banana Daqari's :russ:

to paint a picture for you brehs on how drunk she was...bytch had a strapless dress and her titties kept poppin' out had me like :lolbron:

oh and she pissed herself, pissed all over her car seat and the most fukked up thing was her seats were cloth. (mitsubishi galant)

couldn't believe that damn night :manny:

img-thing