Anybody ever feel internally torn about not having a family?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Nobody want to be a old ass dad
The more i think about it the more it seems like being an older parent is a little unfair to the kids. Most people's health starts decreasing in their mid 60s and the rapid fire shyt starts happening mid 70s. Think if you have a kid at 48 or 50. They'll be 18-20 when you're 70. You're obligating your teenage or young adult kids to take care of you and possibly not have parents and family support for their adult life when you die or become incapacitated, or grandparents for their own children.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to feel that way.

Hell, it's all I really wanted at one point. Overcompensation for my biological family not treating me like I was part of their family. Plus I'm 10 years younger than my sisters and older cousins, but 10 years older than my younger cousins. So I was raised in this weird ass bubble, watching my family be "family" to each other.

Anyway, I think it's a dream I just gave up on.

It's one of the main components that led me to putting up with bullshyt ass women and feeling the loss of raising a kid who wasn't mines for 7 years only to have the mom leave me and marry some other dude.
That's cold...some women are foul...stay up

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yes. I'm getting :old: brehs and I have another bday coming up next month.

No kids. No seeds :mjcry:

I'm at the point now where I think... if i have a kid any later I will be a old ass man :flabbynsick: going to PTA meetings. Kids will be asking my child if i am his grandfather :flabbynsick:

:wow: I'm resigned to no kids now.

I can't fukk with young chicks. They are annoying. But the women my age either are done having kids or they should not be even attempting

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm at the point now where I think... if i have a kid any later I will be a old ass man :flabbynsick: going to PTA meetings. Kids will be asking my child if i am his grandfather :flabbynsick:

I can't fukk with young chicks. They are annoying. But the women my age either are done having kids or they should not be even attempting
:wow:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ima just wife up a reformed ex ho with a good head on her shoulders if shes a good girl ill just try not to think about her dark past

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
My goal is to hit the Dominican republic with like 200,000$ and live like a king.
Mini mansion wit 2 wives and like 5 seeds.
Dogs,chickens, mad land,a pool all that shyt.:wow:
If I can't escape this country and live like that I will die childless I don't give a fukk.:manny:
No American bytch is having my kids.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I feel you OP, I'm gonna be 29 in a few months. I just gotta get my paper proper before I can start my family.

Good news is, is that I've already found the woman I want to have a family with. That's the hard part IMO.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika

Finnish Mills was a lie?! :damn:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I feel you OP, I'm gonna be 29 in a few months. I just gotta get my paper proper before I can start my family.

Good news is, is that I've already found the woman I want to have a family with. That's the hard part IMO.
Huh, from your older posts I thought you were a bit younger :ohhh:

Daps
I'm in this weird purgatory where I want a wife and children bad but know that from a logically over I don't have the resources to make the situation sustainable.

Plus we live in a weird time were our culture is immoral and this isn't a good environment for children and families.

But my biological clock is ticking and want a family. But the thing for a man to do is save his money and leave the country and lay up with Terry foreign bytches but the animal in us will always want that empty void filled.

Men need good woman to future him and feed ho.. properly. Women need to take feed her man a proper balanced diet and provide him with companionship. Women need to make sure her man is properly rested and stress free so he can conquer and hunt for the family unit. Women play an essential role in making sure the family is good.

O think at some point every man need to really look for a companion and of u can't find a good mate then u can love a life of misery in peace knowing that already u tried.

The older I get the more I respect the family dynamic.

Let me give the blueprint

0. minimalism
1. FI/RE
2. Travel
3. Retire Early
4. Six-flag theory
5. Find your wife. Make your family.

Let's be reality:

You are an American male. American males are wanted as husbands worldwide.
You have a world of options. If not here in the States then internationally.

Cost of living is cheaper in many other countries too.

Get in where you fit in.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX