Anybody ever "dated" a stripper before ?

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Ended up at an "upscale" strip club for my boys birthday on Friday. To make a long story short , one of the dancers ends up catching feelings. Wasn't like I was in there throwin money like meech (its not that kind of club) , I was just in the cut with my boys choppin it up. Me and the dancer end up talking , and I actually know a few of her friends outside the club..She just moved to the area from out of town , came here for college. This girl is bad as fukk (I'll get some pictures soon) and was practically begging me to take her number spend some time with her. We've been talking the past few days and this bytch might be in love.

I really just want to hit a few times , but I know she wants more. :mjpls:

Any similar experiences ?

Edit: And I already have a "main chick" Ive been with for bout a year.

out of curiosity how old are u, and how many girls u been wid.

u "think" the strpper is in love. thats their game bruh. dont fall for it. these hoes got mad game. they kno the power their p*ssy has. thats wat make them a stripper.

ive dated 2 strippers. i got semi played by the first one, learned the lesson, and kept it moving. met another stripper, and kept it cool. we was fukk buddies and thats all. i aint chumpin up no more. i aint saving these hoes.

these hoes b crazy son.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
U could be talking bout aliens and that lying ass nikka would come in talking bout how he smashed 3 of them,moms,daughter and niece at the same damn time in the back of a flying saucer

:lolbron:

out of curiosity how old are u, and how many girls u been wid.

u "think" the strpper is in love. thats their game bruh. dont fall for it. these hoes got mad game. they kno the power their p*ssy has. thats wat make them a stripper.

ive dated 2 strippers. i got semi played by the first one, learned the lesson, and kept it moving. met another stripper, and kept it cool. we was fukk buddies and thats all. i aint chumpin up no more. i aint saving these hoes.

these hoes b crazy son.

I'm just sayin , I'm doin well but not enough for a bytch to want me for my money.She just wants to hang out or go to a movie this weekend. I'm 24 and in a relationship right now , to answer your question.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
:lolbron:

I'm just sayin , I'm doin well but not enough for a bytch to want me for my money.She just wants to hang out or go to a movie this weekend. I'm 24 and in a relationship right now , to answer your question.

fo sho. im bout to b 28 this month.

yea, jus from me to u, dont trust these hoes. and DEF dont catch no feelings man. strippers are hustlers man. they hustle using their p*ssy. dont b the bytch, b the pimp. so as a pimp, treat the bytch how she shud b treated.

have yo fun wid em, dont cuff em, and NEVER trust em.

and find out if she does drugs. never trust a drug addict. like 90% of the strippers i met are coke/meth heads. and ive met A LOT of strippers. i probably got liek 5 strippers numbers in my phone right now. those bytches all love the meth.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, usually it's not going to end well. You're already in a relationship so it may be best to stick to that. If she was the type that just wanted to be friends then you could roll with that. But if you think she wants more, then don't waste her time and your time. We do want to see those pictures though.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Depends on how strong yo pimp game is, if she really bad as u say, and u can keep her from fukkin and suckin other nikkas, id say do it. Not all strippers are whores.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i slept with a few, but apart from one I never met any of them while they were stripping... I feel sorry for any man that would wife a stripper...thank God i was never that stupid....

I never met a stripper that didnt have issues or drama in their life....one wanted me to wife her and I had to let her know it was never happening....for some reason they always want you to come and see them at work (never happening)

some of the stories they used to tell me smh.....any man simping a stripper deserves absolutely no respect

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
fo sho. im bout to b 28 this month.

yea, jus from me to u, dont trust these hoes. and DEF dont catch no feelings man. strippers are hustlers man. they hustle using their p*ssy. dont b the bytch, b the pimp. so as a pimp, treat the bytch how she shud b treated.

have yo fun wid em, dont cuff em, and NEVER trust em.

and find out if she does drugs. never trust a drug addict. like 90% of the strippers i met are coke/meth heads. and ive met A LOT of strippers. i probably got like 5 strippers numbers in my phone right now. those bytches all love the meth.
Even the black ones ? Most of those white bytches look like meth heads.

that's for little boys trying to live a fantasy. Fu#k them, Pimp them, Let them suck on your di*k, but never date a stripper bit#h

I just wanna know what that p*ssy like , so 1 time is fine wit me.

Depends on how strong yo pimp game is, if she really bad as u say, and u can keep her from fukkin and suckin other nikkas, id say do it. Not all strippers are whores.
:usure:
That shyt only happens in movies , most regular bytches have a price , so you know strippers wont hesitate.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I say most arent what you would consider "whores". Its just hard for them to find a nikka to be in a relationship with them.

Not because they are stripping its more because they have nikkas with big money trying holla at them all the time and most regular nikka's ego cant take it.