Anybody ever "dated" a stripper before ?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Ended up at an "upscale" strip club for my boys birthday on Friday. To make a long story short , one of the dancers ends up catching feelings. Wasn't like I was in there throwin money like meech (its not that kind of club) , I was just in the cut with my boys choppin it up. Me and the dancer end up talking , and I actually know a few of her friends outside the club..She just moved to the area from out of town , came here for college. This girl is bad as fukk (I'll get some pictures soon) and was practically begging me to take her number spend some time with her. We've been talking the past few days and this bytch might be in love.

I really just want to hit a few times , but I know she wants more. :mjpls:

Any similar experiences ?

Edit: And I already have a "main chick" Ive been with for bout a year.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I have for monetary reasons, and in that facet it can be beneficial. Once she realized we would never progress into a real relationship, she dipped.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I have for monetary reasons, and in that facet it can be beneficial. Once she realized we would never progress into a real relationship, she dipped.

take her around the family ?

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Lol only time I see it alright to "date" a stripper is when you got her breaking bread like you pimpin her. Other then that :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
In my mind :sadbron:

I spent an entire summer and countless stacks and didn't even get a hug. I was so in lust I wouldn't "disrespect" her by getting a dance. lol Ngga was simpin hard. Used to show up to the club just to get :drunk: and "talk"..

The many L's of my youth.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ended up at an "upscale" strip club for my boys birthday on Friday. To make a long story short , one of the dancers ends up catching feelings. Wasn't like I was in there throwin money like meech (its not that kind of club) , I was just in the cut with my boys choppin it up. Me and the dancer end up talking , and I actually know a few of her friends outside the club..She just moved to the area from out of town , came here for college. This girl is bad as fukk (I'll get some pictures soon) and was practically begging me to take her number spend some time with her. We've been talking the past few days and this bytch might be in love.

I really just want to hit a few times , but I know she wants more. :mjpls:

Any similar experiences ?

Edit: And I already have a "main chick" Ive been with for bout a year.

Ah, so she's just stripping to pay her tuition. :russ:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
The 'dating' is usually one way.

You: Hey look at my girl do her thing up there :hug:

Her: Oh shyt my fav client is in the building :dj2:

:heh: Couldn't be me , only been to a strip club about 4 times in my life. Shes friends with another white girl in the club , and when I first came in she tried to get me to a VIP room , that starts at $500.. I flat out told them I wasnt a trick and im not that kind of dude .. White girl gave me the :usure: look

Ah, so she's just stripping to pay her tuition. :russ:
I guess so:manny:
Im sure I'll get the reason pretty soon. Rape-abusive relationship-father issues etc.

In my mind :sadbron:

I spent an entire summer and countless stacks and didn't even get a hug. I was so in lust I wouldn't "disrespect" her by getting a dance. lol Ngga was simpin hard. Used to show up to the club just to get :drunk: and "talk"..

The many L's of my youth.

Damn bro.. You live and you learn.

Don't mess with strippers. You'll thank me later.

This bytch is badder than a bag of money. I just wanna know what the p*ssy like honestly.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yep in high school...alizay ...fine as sugar brown..worked at harlem knights...

ended up fukkin with her sister n cousin...overtime..she ended bein a houston rocket cheerleader in 05

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
yep in high school...alizay ...fine as sugar brown..worked at harlem knights...

ended up fukkin with her sister n cousin...overtime..she ended bein a houston rocket cheerleader in 05

How was it ? Exciting ?