Anybody ever ask you for outrageous sums of money?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My mom asked me to pay for some of my brother's tuition last year.

I think it was like 2500, don't even remember.

I gave it to her, I wasn't really worried or stressing for her to pay me back, but she did say she would use a check that she was getting from her job (I forget what it was for) in Q1 of the next year to pay me back. She paid me back like she said so it's all good.

If I wasn't looking for a house at the time, I might have had her just give me like half back and call it a day. It's not like she hasn't done everything she possibly could have to help me out in life.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i try not to put myself in situations where people have the nerve to ask me for some dumb sh1t like that.

i'll help people out, family or not, if i feel like life just ainnt been treating them right. but if i feel u got in ur situation by being an idiot i.e. "partying, clubbing, drinking", i will probably block ur number

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
i had to cut off some fam for not paying me back :to:

my cousin owe me a couple of bills but i'll let it slide if he gets me in his job :pachaha:

YBE

Banned
Daps
this nikka out of pocket. i lent homie $90 this summer & he couldn't pay that shyt back. fukk make you think imma give you $1,000 :mindblown: this fool left me a text, facebook message & voicemail. imma hit him back when i get out of class :stopitslime:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I had a family member ask for $400

Her::sadcam:
Me::rudy:
Her::to:

I dont mix money and family members..they start thinking that you obligated to help them out, just because we related..Uh, no...I have bills just like the next man..Get a second job, pawn some of that jewelry or electronics and do you.
As soon as you do it one time, then you become them go-to person for loans and thats not gonna be me :birdman:

This 100%

Then they say I got you Friday when I get paid. Friday rolls around they like breh I got you next friday I had to buy milk for the babies .

Really?

But my step sister asked me for 2k for lipo.

I said hell the fukk no.

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
I had a family member ask for $400

Her::sadcam:
Me::rudy:
Her::to:

I dont mix money and family members..they start thinking that you obligated to help them out, just because we related..Uh, no...I have bills just like the next man..Get a second job, pawn some of that jewelry or electronics and do you.
As soon as you do it one time, then you become them go-to person for loans and thats not gonna be me :birdman:

My sister fell for the okey-doke with the fam. They stay hittin' her up. She lives out of town, so can't just come home and try to collect. They be late with the payments and shyt.

I actually don't mind loanin' money. nikkas be on board, till I hit 'em with them loan shark interest rates. :pachaha:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
My sisters husbands little brother asked me for $300

Back story

Only 19, complete fukk up but mad cool to chill with. Sells bud here and there. Calls me up one day and is like i got robbed and need $300

I was like hell no because I knew I would never see that money even though he lives with my sister. Only have him $100 with the :stopitslime: look