Anybody ever ask you for outrageous sums of money?

YBE

Banned
Daps
My cousin just hit me up asking to spot him $1,000.00?

:childplease:

Hope he reads this too. I could see if he needed a $100, maybe $200. $1,000 nikka :aicmon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i had an older relative ask me to hold 5,000

i was stuck on :why: the entire conversation. i'm supposed to be able to look to y'all :flabbynsick: family members for funds if i'm low, but y'all asking me. i asked him if it was an emergency and he said no :why:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
when i was 16 m mom asked for 2gs....gave it to her :snoop:

after that there was this one idiot who would ask me and other nikkas for 300, 200 at a time like we were suckas.

the worst ones are those who you know are gonna spend the money on dumb shyt. be smoking weed and on they ass all day asking to borrow my hard earned money that I had to grind for? fakk off

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The other day I was leavin the gym and this lady asked me if I can let her have 6 bucks for gas. She said her car ran out of gas. :what: she looked a little "crackish" What happened to the days of "can u spare some change?" This byytch went straight for 6 bucks:aicmon:
I told her sorry I don't have any cash

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
This girl I was fukkin and really cool with asked me for money so that she could become an AKA. She got accepted, just had to pay that first time amount. I won't say how much exactly but it was well over +$1,000. She me back soon after.

She ended up being the tail on her line and is probably gonna be my one and only lady if I get my shyt together :noah: One of my best friends.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Last year i got a text from my cousin: "yo cuz i need to borrow $7000, i need to get out the country asap"

nikka was dead serious too

:rudy:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
The other day I was leavin the gym and this lady asked me if I can let her have 6 bucks for gas. She said her car ran out of gas. :what: she looked a little "crackish" What happened to the days of "can u spare some change?" This byytch went straight for 6 bucks:aicmon:
I told her sorry I don't have any cash

You should have asked that crackhead for some head :shaq:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I had a family member ask for $400

Her::sadcam:
Me::rudy:
Her::to:

I dont mix money and family members..they start thinking that you obligated to help them out, just because we related..Uh, no...I have bills just like the next man..Get a second job, pawn some of that jewelry or electronics and do you.
As soon as you do it one time, then you become them go-to person for loans and thats not gonna be me :birdman: