Anybody else peep Superstore on NBC

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think they played it in the best way that was true to the characters and one the reflected real life. shyt was :mjcry::mjcry: though

Amy was finally honest with herself and I think it leaves a door open for her to pop in every now and again as the show needs her similar to Jeff/Mateo relationship

Excited to see where they go - playboy Jonah finna start running through some new hires :mjgrin:

Glenn may well be the funniest on the show

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Didn't realize this had returned so I'm catching up now. On episode 2. Gonna miss Amy. Didn't know she was leaving the show. She was a critical part of the show. Luckily they got a great cast and can survive without her. Hopefully she goes on to bigger things and more roles in the future. The first pandemic episode was real funny. The second one was good also and definitely closed out Amy storyline well.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jonah can’t stop catching strays :mjlol:

Making Cheyenne the supervisor can turn out pretty well. I’m interested in how it plays out

Garrett with the realizations of a hollow empty life :mjcry:

Sayid is turning out to be like the old Sandra - making the most of his screen time and bringing complete fukkery