Anybody else not buying new games until next-gen?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Besides the last of us part 2 , i might skip all current gen games until the PS5 comes out just so i can play them hopefully without any loading and some upgrades. Games such as Persona 5 royal and ghost of tsushima. Ill probably even replay bloodborne again if it gets updated for the PS5.
With smart delivery we don't have these problems. And with backwards compatibility making full use of next gen features everything else you said applies to all titles, not just the few Sony may or may not ever get to :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
TLOU2 will most likely be my last. If Ghost Of Tsushima is good, I'll cop it for the PS5. Cyberpunk will be played on PC if I finish my planned build on time.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Why yall keep saying Ghosts? Its GHOST of Tsushima...one ghost. Had me thinkin there was some new damn ghost busters game or sum shyt for a sec

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely copping new Ys and Trails of Cold Steel 4. Will pick up C&C Remastered as well at some stage.

I'm more of an Uncharted person than a TLoU person.

Waiting on the reviews for Cyberpunk and GoT.

Might get FF7R on sale or something.

I don't have that much disposable income. :yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'll play GoT when it drops depending on reviews but yeah, I'm pretty much holding off until next gen. I have an extensive backlog that will easily take me through the holidays. My hype for TLOU2 was decimated after the leaks and pushbacks and while I'm as eager to play Cyberpunk 2077 today as I was when it was announced, the pushbacks made the decision for me in that since it's dropping so close to what will likley be the launch window of next gen, I'm going to just wait to play it proper. No doubt it'll have bells and whistles that current gen will lack. If nothing else, it'll look better. Gambling on it being a launch title or dropping a couple of months afterwards.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm the opposite. Backlog is so big that I'll still probably be playing PS4 games for a while after PS5 comes out. :yeshrug: