Anybody else not buying new games until next-gen?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Besides the last of us part 2 , i might skip all current gen games until the PS5 comes out just so i can play them hopefully without any loading and some upgrades. Games such as Persona 5 royal and ghost of tsushima. Ill probably even replay bloodborne again if it gets updated for the PS5.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I have a PS4 slim and a 1080P TV. I'm expecting to receive a 4K OLED in the next week and don't think the standard PS4 will do it justice, so I will chill until PS5 on new releases so I can play them at their best quality. If PS5 wasn't just around the corner I would upgrade to a PS4 Pro but there's no point at this stage in the game:yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That cyberpunk special edition xbox one x and controller :banderas:. I probably pick up that next gen version though

Not buying shyt until black friday and certain titles not picking up unless its next gen consoles (AC Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, maybe Last of Us 2, and Ghost of Tsushima)

Realistically theres not much left this gen besides Mafia Remake

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Cyberpunk will most likely be ported to next gen consoles. I'll get it whenever that happens. I learned my lesson from GTA 5.

I won't be buying any new releases for the PS4 for the rest of this gen.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Cyberpunk is a Microsoft Smart Delivery game, so Xbox players will get a free upgrade to the Xbox SeX version. but they also said that upgrade wouldn't be available until some time after the console launches

no such plans, yet, for the PS5. in fact it hasn't even been confirmed to be coming out on the PS5. but both consoles are supposed to be backwards compatible