Anybody else never got head or fukked b4?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
yea but you just young son...

you 18 with aspirations of smashing dimes

he 23 and pretend so his father dont get dissapointed :scusthov:

Went clubbing for the first time. Was too loud to spit any type of game :beli:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
This quote can't be real :dead:

I'mma need a link to verify it. Even though seeing who it came from it's not that far of a stretch. The last poster that touted his being a virgin for years on SOHH eventually came out of the closet as well
who

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:wow: breh ur fat and ugly. I don't think you understand you are FAT AND UGLY. The first thing a female thinks when she sees you is Ew, I hope he doesn't try to talk to me. Lets be honest females avoid you like the plague. I may be a virgin for now, but you'll be fat and ugly for life Mahoney. I don't see how would ever experienced that moment where you are out in public and you lock eyes with a female for a moment and you can tell that she wants you, and its probably because you're so ugly and swagless. And don't come talking about that "I been cute since 1990" bullshyt because everybody on the coli knows thats a fukking lie. Just because you have baby fat doesn't make you cute. I GUARANTEE you will not find one female on the coli who has been on tinychat and seen the both of us who will say you look better than me. If you're ever lucky enough to find a female who likes you for who you are (tbh you probably have a better chance at winning the poweball), and not because you paid her, just know that anytime the two of you are out and about she's going to be giving eye contact to every nikka she sees. You're fat, bummy, pay for p*ssy, and live with your brother (who probably molested you when you were younger). Sex is nothing it'll come when it comes. Just know that when it does I'll waaaaaaaayyyyyyy more options than you simply due to the fact that I'm not a fat, disgusting slob. No women will ever want to pass on your DNA, so she can give birth to a seed with your characteristics.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:wow: breh ur fat and ugly. I don't think you understand you are FAT AND UGLY. The first thing a female thinks when she sees you is Ew, I hope he doesn't try to talk to me. Lets be honest females avoid you like the plague. I may be a virgin for now, but you'll be fat and ugly for life Mahoney. I don't see how would ever experienced that moment where you are out in public and you lock eyes with a female for a moment and you can tell that she wants you, and its probably because you're so ugly and swagless. And don't come talking about that "I been cute since 1990" bullshyt because everybody on the coli knows thats a fukking lie. Just because you have baby fat doesn't make you cute. I GUARANTEE you will not find one female on the coli who has been on tinychat and seen the both of us who will say you look better than me. If you're ever lucky enough to find a female who likes you for who you are (tbh you probably have a better chance at winning the poweball), and not because you paid her, just know that anytime the two of you are out and about she's going to be giving eye contact to every nikka she sees. You're fat, bummy, pay for p*ssy, and live with your brother (who probably molested you when you were younger). Sex is nothing it'll come when it comes. Just know that when it does I'll waaaaaaaayyyyyyy more options than you simply due to the fact that I'm not a fat, disgusting slob. No women will ever want to pass on your DNA, so she can give birth to a seed with your characteristics.
my baby mother a bad bytch :wow:

you 23 and you never kissed a girl :pachaha: