Anybody else never drink or smoke b4?

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
yea i thot the same but honestly its more a feeling of relief than anything else :heh:
I just drink to get shyt faced because it feels really good and fun. Music sounds better and drunk sex is freaking amazing. I just hate when I wake up drunk. I swear that 190 proof Golden Grain have me fukked up until like 5pm the next day.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never smoked nor desired to and never wanted to drink either. I sipped a few times but I just didn't like it. :yeshrug:
I can't really join those convos of people getting tipsy etc.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
do you think it impacts you negatively? how much money do you think you would save if you quit? and do you wish you never started?
naw it doesnt impact me negatively, a lot, no, sober living is boring i like to have fun.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
29 just started drinking a couple months ago. :manny:

Never had a drink before then

Never smoked though

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i've drunk a lil bit, no hard liquor....nvr smoked and nvr will....im immune to peer pressure so if dudes think thats the only way to have a good time then i prolly wont hang with them as much

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
hey its your choice but idk why you bein so uptight for....

i'm not really about gettin DRUNK, but having a couple, or a few adult beverages with a nice meal, or enjoying a social gathering with friends is relaxing. it feels good and is just downright fun. i'm a quiet dude so a couple drinks can get me to loosen up a little and get in the flow of conversations

what do you have against fun and relaxation?

only thing i can understand is if you were raised by some abusive alcoholic a$$hole or something

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
hey its your choice but idk why you bein so uptight for....

i'm not really about gettin DRUNK, but having a couple, or a few adult beverages with a nice meal, or enjoying a social gathering with friends is relaxing. it feels good and is just downright fun. i'm a quiet dude so a couple drinks can get me to loosen up a little and get in the flow of conversations

what do you have against fun and relaxation?

only thing i can understand is if you were raised by some abusive alcoholic @sshole or something

idk i see as being irresponsible tbh. every since school its been drilled into me that alcohol is bad.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't until college. CAC peer pressure took my innocence away :to: With that being said, I don't know how anybody can live life without having ever experienced a good mojito/Cali weed :wow:

I dont know why this made me laugh, but it did :deadrose:

That CAC peer pressure is a MFer though :whew: