Anybody else never drink or smoke b4?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Im 23 now and still haven't had my first hit or drink...and to be honest don't think i ever will. I don't even have any valid reason from never trying drugs or alcohol other than my own stubbornness. Anybody else on the coli not try them yet either? what are you guys' reasons for not trying or experimenting with drugs or alcohol?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Im 23 now and still haven't had my first hit or drink...and to be honest don't think i ever will. I don't even have any valid reason from never trying drugs or alcohol other than my own stubbornness. Anybody else on the coli not try them yet either? what are you guys' reasons for not trying or experimenting with drugs or alcohol?

Are you anti-social? Do you have any form of social anxiety? I'm not making assumptions about your life but I find it hard to believe a 23 year old with an avid social life has never smoked/or drank. Even those out of my friends who don't like to do either have tried both at SOME point :patrice:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Are you anti-social? Do you have any form of social anxiety? I'm not making assumptions about your life but I find it hard to believe a 23 year old with an avid social life has never smoked/or drank. Even those out of my friends who don't like to do either have tried both at SOME point :patrice:

no i hang out with people who smoke and drink all the time. i just don't partake. all my fam and friends is street nikkas, so anytime we just chilling somebody usually got a bottle and some blunts. shyt my dad had to stop smoking because he was out on bail. I remember one time i was with my dad and he bought 3 grams of kush for $50:wow: i had no idea how expensive weed is.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I didn't until college. CAC peer pressure took my innocence away :to: With that being said, I don't know how anybody can live life without having ever experienced a good mojito/Cali weed :wow:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I didn't until college. CAC peer pressure took my innocence away :to: With that being said, I don't know how anybody can live life without having ever experienced a good mojito/Cali weed :wow:

i can relate. all my nikkas know i dont drink/smoke they could care less... but my college friends STAYED trying to get me to drink. It got to point where i was smelling my drink to see if they spiked my shyt.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I already drink like im an alcoholic, when I hit 21... its over with for my life and liver. I don't smoke 10 dollars to get high for an hour when I buy cheep vodka for 7 and it'll last 3 days plus i'll be drunk for at least 6 hours :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can relate. all my nikkas know i dont drink/smoke they could care less... but my college friends STAYED trying to get me to drink. It got to point where i was smelling my drink to see if they spiked my shyt.
yea its cause they were your friends, and gettin fukkin hammered is fun

you didnt drink in college :what::ufdup::ufdup: