Anybody else feel like they won't die a "natural" death?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Since a kid I always thought I'd be dead by 26 from a drug overdose. I almost did tho at 27 but people stepped in and stopped it It didn't happen so. I had a fukked up childhood

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I have no problem with being dead, I just don't want to experience dying.

But it seems like these days I get way more looks from hood nikkas as if they think I'm food. So I'll either die from getting stabbed, or more likely get hit by truck kun. I have a tendency to underestimate vehicle speed.

I would hate to die by elevator monster or dropping bricks/glass.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn't think I'd live to be 20. Just ripping and running through the streets. Figured I'd be shot. I just had my 36th birthday and I don't think I'll live to be 60 but of random heart failure. Feel like I'll be one of those "...But he was young and healthy" deaths.

:yeshrug:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always figured it'll be a car crash, with somebody doing something stupid or not paying attention. It already happened once and I thought it was over.

This I've actually had dreams and visions of this happening pretty eerie shyt.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I have no problem with being dead, I just don't want to experience dying.

But it seems like these days I get way more looks from hood nikkas as if they think I'm food. So I'll either die from getting stabbed, or more likely get hit by truck kun. I have a tendency to underestimate vehicle speed.

I would hate to die by elevator monster or dropping bricks/glass.
I'm sorry man, I know this is a real concern and I would hate that too but damn :mjlol: