Anybody else feel like they won't die a "natural" death?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Bit of a macarbe one here, folks.

But is anyone on the same page? I hate to tempt fate here but I, at times, strongly suspect I will not have the privellage of being in a deathbed surrounded by loved ones as I slip into the night. :beli:

If I had to put money on it, I'm thinking more like a car crash or being stabbed/shot by some psycho ex-boyfriend of a woman I'm dating. :snoop:

Thoughts?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I think when I finish my primary objectives, I’ll fade away in a sense. The faster I do it, the shorter life I will experience...

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
It's funny you said that cause the only scene I keep seeing of my death scene is my unborn daughter and son crying while Iam about to die and Iam telling them to be strong like I always told them to be:wow:

I never see my wife tho:jbhmm:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
It's funny you said that cause the only scene I keep seeing of my death scene is my unborn daughter and son crying while Iam about to die and Iam telling them to be strong like I always told them to be:wow:

I never see my wife tho:jbhmm:
tenor.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I feel like I'm gonna die jaywalking and getting hit by a damn semi

:francis:

I don't see myself dying behind the wheel. If weather is bad I take the back roads or won't drive at all. And I always limit how long I'm on the roads too, especially considering there are some bad drivers out there