Anybody Else Checking Out Stax: Soulsville U.S.A. on HBO?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You can’t compare being a singer, athelete and comedian to working on finance you midget bytch :umad:

This fakkit ass dwarf thought he had one. Now get back helping mr cracka evade his taxes, fukking Oreo
Oh, you can’t compare a job to having… a job? :mjlol:

These are the kind of trolls who really think they have one up on me.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Oh, you can’t compare a job to having… a job? :mjlol:

These are the kind of trolls who really think they have one up on me.

you're a white man's bytch at the end of the day. The same can't really be said for the examples you pulled out of your ass, you walking tampon

You're use to be the smartest man in the room and it shows.

I pity your child-

oh wait :russ:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the series. Once again, the gd white man.

But I wondered what happened to Al Bell and looked up his wiki. The Brother rebounded like a muthafukka. Here's a short excerpt.

"After Stax folded, Bell returned to Little Rock.[3] He voluntarily stayed away from the music industry for a decade, save for periodic participation in local recordings. In the 1980s, he became head of the Motown Records Group and worked closely with Berry Gordy Jr. in the sale of Motown to the MCA/Boston Ventures Group. After Motown, he discovered the music group Tag Team and through his Bellmark Records label released their hit single "Whoomp! (There It Is)" (1993), which became one of the fastest-selling singles in the music industry history.[1] Bell also released Prince's hit single "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World", after Prince's label Warner Bros. Records turned him down.[1]"

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the series. Once again, the gd white man.

But I wondered what happened to Al Bell and looked up his wiki. The Brother rebounded like a muthafukka. Here's a short excerpt.

"After Stax folded, Bell returned to Little Rock.[3] He voluntarily stayed away from the music industry for a decade, save for periodic participation in local recordings. In the 1980s, he became head of the Motown Records Group and worked closely with Berry Gordy Jr. in the sale of Motown to the MCA/Boston Ventures Group. After Motown, he discovered the music group Tag Team and through his Bellmark Records label released their hit single "Whoomp! (There It Is)" (1993), which became one of the fastest-selling singles in the music industry history.[1] Bell also released Prince's hit single "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World", after Prince's label Warner Bros. Records turned him down.[1]"

👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿