SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
:jbhmm: Never thought of that

AnyOldfashionedAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I only seriously use Tinder when I'm traveling overseas. Domestically? I only use it as an ego booster. :yeshrug:
That's why a lot of people use it. Its just basically a new hot or not.

If you want to do well on it, you need the following:
A pic of you shirtless at the beach to show you're fit.
A pic next to a world monument to show you're open to travelling.
A pic with you and some animals to show you have a gentle side.
A pic of you at some sort of social function like the club or a concert surrounded by friends to show you're not a loser.
A pic of you in fine formal wear to show you would look good in a suit. Lot of women try to imagine a man they like as a groom. If you clean up nice theyll be more interested.

A funny bio that shows your Briggs Myers type and horroscope(that also acknowledges that you know the short comings of your sign) is a sure win too.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I only seriously use Tinder when I'm traveling overseas. Domestically? I only use it as an ego booster. :yeshrug:

Yep. That’s the only reason to use it. Got gold for overseas, worked good.

Western Hoes are only on it to promote premium snap chats, instagram, cashapp & attempt to get free dinners.

I was on the train today and this girl who was a 4 had 99+ likes. The thirst is crazy

:snoop:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
That's why a lot of people use it. Its just basically a new hot or not.

If you want to do well on it, you need the following:
A pic of you shirtless at the beach to show you're fit.
A pic next to a world monument to show you're open to travelling.
A pic with you and some animals to show you have a gentle side.
A pic of you at some sort of social function like the club or a concert surrounded by friends to show you're not a loser.
A pic of you in fine formal wear to show you would look good in a suit. Lot of women try to imagine a man they like as a groom. If you clean up nice theyll be more interested.

A funny bio that shows your Briggs Myers type and horroscope(that also acknowledges that you know the short comings of your sign) is a sure win too.

When I have a suit photo they see me as relationship + free dinner nikka and I don’t want none of these hoes to know my friends cause hoes are also nosey. The animal pic is kinda dead, they picking up on that cheat code now.

I usually play the “i ain’t shyt card” bio reads henny, leaf emojis, vibe + good energy. Travel photos help a lot too. Bottom line is, I don’t want them to see me as relationship material AT ALL. A lot of these hoes don’t seem themselves as anything anyways, just gotta play the game.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Tinder is bot city now.

Cold hard facts. I’ve stopped fukking with it seriously and cancelled my Gold more than 3 months ago. That and most of the girls that liked or super liked me barely if ever responded to my messages, word to @SourPowerStraws

There was this one BAD Jamaican woman (she’s within my age range) who lives not too far from me, got beautiful dark chocolate skin, natural dreads, wears glasses, chubby thicc (my type), juicy lips, and gots a BOOTY :whew: I super liked her and she did the same and we both ended up matching, I kinda wish I made a move tho smh

Only drawbacks with her is the fact that she’s a single mother with an 8 year old son (I’m not above dating a single moms but you never what the current relationship with the father is like and if dude be on some nut shyt or not) AND the fact that she has a wandering eye in the right socket (similar to Biggie’s but just one eye and slightly worse arguably). It’s always gotta be fukking something on there breh :snoop:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yep. That’s the only reason to use it. Got gold for overseas, worked good.

Western Hoes are only on it to promote premium snap chats, instagram, cashapp & attempt to get free dinners.

I was on the train today and this girl who was a 4 had 99+ likes. The thirst is crazy

:snoop:
Bigger international city is perfect for tinder if you breh