Anybody Buy Tickets to Mania?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i’m sure theyre cheaper on the secondary market when it gets closer to the event

Not necessarily. I live in Philly and watch a lot of ticket prices closely, they don’t always come down that much (compared to say Pittsburgh)

Tickets in general are in demand, I paid decent amount for Raw XXX tickets, like twice as much as Raw tix prior year (granted it was an anniversary show but still)

I won’t be going to mania but I will definitely be going to local Philly shows and conventions that are in town that week. Funny enough I went to wrestlemania XI so thankfully, I’ve already scratched that itch.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessarily. I live in Philly and watch a lot of ticket prices closely, they don’t always come down that much (compared to say Pittsburgh)

Tickets in general are in demand, I paid decent amount for Raw XXX tickets, like twice as much as Raw tix prior (granted it was an anniversary show but still)

I won’t be going to mania but I will definitely be going to local Philly shows and conventions that are in town that week. Funny enough I went to wrestlemania XI so thankfully, I’ve already scratched that itch.
right but those were all in much smaller venues than a 2 day event at a stadium

that being said i know it's not easy to do with a kid, you'd probably want to have that locked up beforehand than be waiting around til a couple weeks before.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I paid $281 for my ticket in the club level at Levi's Stadium for WM 31. Them same tickets would be ridiculous now I'm assuming.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
WWE in general since Nick Khan came in and post pandemic has been expensive ticket wise and it being hot and meeting demand is only yielding higher prices. Thats also the same with a lot live entertainment post pandemic and with inflation

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

hhh2.png

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Lol that's wild. We sat right near the entrance ramp at WrestleMania 35, we're talkin bout NYC (technically Jersey but whatever) and it was $275 a ticket.

Prices seem to have gone crazy lol..
That's why I'm :unimpressed: at all the "highest grossing event in ____ ever" reports that been popping up after every show lately. It's purely PR shyt because of course they gonna be the highest ever when the ticket prices are the highest they've ever been :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: 907