Any y'all use language learning apps?

aSniperJones

films & fitness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Which language?

If Spanish or Portuguese; Podcast are the best! I can recommend some great Spanish Podcasts & YouTube Channels. Followed by changing your TikTok Algorithm [following & liking] content in whichever language you’d like to learn.

Also, check to see if ‘Language Transfer’ has the language you’d like to learn. It’s a great base.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Errybody I know who deals with the shyt, swears by Duolingo.
I was thinking on picking the shyts up to learn either Latin or basic Japanese one day, but never got around to it.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Which language?

If Spanish or Portuguese; Podcast are the best! I can recommend some great Spanish Podcasts & YouTube Channels. Followed by changing your TikTok Algorithm [following & liking] content in whichever language you’d like to learn.

Also, check to see if ‘Language Transfer’ has the language you’d like to learn. It’s a great base.
I like the idea of Spanish podcasts, but also would like an app for target concentration purposes :salute:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Which language?

Drop the podcasts links :whoo:

aSniperJones

films & fitness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
I like the idea of Spanish podcasts, but also would like an app for target concentration purposes :salute:

Drop the podcasts links :whoo:

1. Learn Craft Spanish - Direct Link + Spotify
Starts with Spanish structure, so you'll understand why you cannot always directly translate English to Spanish.

2. News in Slow Spanish - Direct Link + Spotify
Starts with helping understand Spanish conjugation and parts of speech.

3. Learn in Your Car: Spanish [Level 1] - Spotify
A must for vocabulary and phases that's used every day.

4. BlackLingual YouTube Channel
Great Teacher, Great Visual Aid. Great all around.

-

5. Immersive Spanish con Kav - Direct Link + Spotify
Great for learning how to converse in Spanish after you learn the very basics of Spanish.

6. Chill Spanish Listening Practice - Spotify
You must learn to listen to speak Spanish fluently. This is great to just listen to after learning the basics of Spanish.

7.TIK TOK!!
Apps never worked for me, but integrating Spanish Learning TikTok's into my algorithm has really helped. Just start following and liking Spanish learning accounts and videos then TikTok will do the rest. You'll be learning Spanish much better than any separate learning App and it'll integrate into your normal life seamlessly. This makes learning much more fun.