Any wrestling books or documentary worth checking out

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I can get past them marking for themselves. I just wish they learned brevity and didn’t have to make every episode 4 hours minumum. I would legit pay for Patreon if they released condensed versions of the episodes.
Respectfully disagree. No one is as through and generally there's no rock unturned when they cover something. If I only want to listen for an hour I'll only listen for an hour.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Respectfully disagree. No one is as through and generally there's no rock unturned when they cover something. If I only want to listen for an hour I'll only listen for an hour.

Yeahhh I love my Lapsed long as fukk, not short and to the point. The only time I skip through is when they give shout outs and read neckbeard babble :scust:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
For me I love when they dig deep into the background or provide context around what was happening in the wrestling world at the time. I guess the parts I find boring are when they spend too much time on the shoutouts and when they go to in depth breaking down the actual matches. To me a good summary of the match would be much better than how in depth they go when talking about the matches. Especially since it's not something I can skip cause they'll mix in good information in the middle of the match breakdowns.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Yeahhh I love my Lapsed long as fukk, not short and to the point. The only time I skip through is when they give shout outs and read neckbeard babble :scust:

For me I love when they dig deep into the background or provide context around what was happening in the wrestling world at the time. I guess the parts I find boring are when they spend too much time on the shoutouts and when they go to in depth breaking down the actual matches. To me a good summary of the match would be much better than how in depth they go when talking about the matches. Especially since it's not something I can skip cause they'll mix in good information in the middle of the match breakdowns.
Yeah I regularly skip the shoutoits and fan letters. I just don't care. I know I've probably missed some shyt but oh well.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I appreciate all of you. Went well above and beyond what I expected. Now we feast :blessed:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ya'll need to help me with the Lapsed Fan Podcast

Man those episodes are three parts and several hours each

What's the "most listen" joints?