Any Vegetarians/Vegans Here ?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:childplease: at the first link. I personally know a few doctors,biochemist and dietetics that'd say otherwise

Peep this article too

http://www.drmirkin.com/fitness/growth_hormone.html

The second link, I wouldn't doubt for various reasons. I'll watch it later. But alot of the animal protein in this country influenced by big business, pumping steroids and antibiotics into animals.

If you purchase organic meat or "wild caught fish" you should be ok.

KattWilliams

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: at the first link. I personally know a few doctors,biochemist and dietetics that'd say otherwise

Peep this article too

http://www.drmirkin.com/fitness/growth_hormone.html

The second link, I wouldn't doubt for various reasons. I'll watch it later. But alot of the animal protein in this country influenced by big business, pumping steroids and antibiotics into animals.

If you purchase organic meat or "wild caught fish" you should be ok.

You should be okay, but what's the nutritional value from it ? Food loses a lot of nutrients when cooked, and kills live enyzmes.

Protein, does raise growth hormones, might as well pump your body with steroids.

KattWilliams

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you a vegan , katt ?

I'm not a vegan, because I still use Dairy products, such as Milk & Cheese, but I try buy healthiest versions of it though.

I buy Blue Diamond Almond Milk, which I suggest more people buy or buy where it states that's it not filled with growth hormones. Don't buy Low-fat Milk, it's actually worse than regular milk.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I'm not a vegan, because I still use Dairy products, such as Milk & Cheese, but I try buy healthiest versions of it though.

I buy Blue Diamond Almond Milk, which I suggest more people buy or buy where it states that's it not filled with growth hormones. Don't buy Low-fat Milk, it's actually worse than regular milk.

Thats wassup , I'm pretty much the same way. Most people don't realize what that meat is doing to out bodies. Gotta try that almond milk.

KattWilliams

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats wassup , I'm pretty much the same way. Most people don't realize what that meat is doing to out bodies. Gotta try that almond milk.

Yeah, all I want people from this thread is to understand nutrition and vitamins. I want people to know that there is good fats and bad fats, just like their is good cholesterol and bad cholesterol.

I want people to know that there is fat-soluble(Vitamin A, D, and E) and water-soluble vitamins(Vitamin C & B-Complex Vitamins)

Also, that it's the goal to eat organic and raw fruits and vegetables, and also having a high carbohydrate diet.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You should be okay, but what's the nutritional value from it ? Food loses a lot of nutrients when cooked, and kills live enyzmes.

Protein, does raise growth hormones, might as well pump your body with steroids.
I'm still learning the nutritional values. I have read somewhere that cooking your food does kill off a great deal of nutrients.

I haven't ventured to the raw food diet yet. I just imagine cooked meat being ok, because cavemen heated their food in the past.

I actually drink most of my food via blender. I throw everything in that b*tch, including powdered protein :hmm:.

"Wild caught fish" is the only meat, I eat atm.

I'll mention this to a few of my mentors and see what they say......

KattWilliams

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still learning the nutritional values. I have read somewhere that cooking your food does kill off a great deal of nutrients.

I haven't ventured to the raw food diet yet. I just imagine cooked meat being ok, because cavemen heated their food in the past.

I actually drink most of my food via blender. I throw everything in that b*tch, including powdered protein :hmm:.

"Wild caught fish" is the only meat, I eat atm.

I'll mention this to a few of my mentors and see what they say......

I put my organic fruits and vegetables in the blender and make juice, other than that I drink spring or filtered water. I cut out soda and juice products years ago.

It be okay eating cooked meat, as long as you your daily requirements of nutrients. If you do number 1 a lot in the bathroom, you will have to keep replenishing your body with Vitamin C and B-vitamins because they're water soluble.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Give me your menu , bruh. I never feel satiated. What are some good , filling vegetarian foods. Are veggie dogs/burgers any good ?